3069 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 19 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
New guidance for companies encourages action to support civic freedoms & human rights defenders & explores opportunities for engagement
Author: Bennett Freeman with Sif Thorgeirsson, Adele Barzelay & Brooks Reed
"Shared space under pressure: Business support for civic freedoms and human rights defenders," 29 August 2018 ...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Positive company initiatives Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: "S Group" adidas ADM (see Archer Daniels Midland) Alphabet Anglo American Apple Archer Daniels Midland Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Associated British Foods Barrick Gold Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Bunge Cargill Cartier (part of Richemont) Chevron Chobani Cisco Systems Coca-Cola DLA Piper Eileen Fisher ExxonMobil Facebook FIFA General Electric Golden Agri-Resources Google (part of Alphabet) Grupo Hame IOI Group Johnson & Johnson Lyft McKinsey Microsoft Natural Fruit Nestlé Newmont Goldcorp Nike Oath Inc (formerly Yahoo! & AOL (part of Verizon)) PepsiCo Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Reforestación de Palma del Petén (Repsa) (part of Grupo Hame) Richemont Salesforce.com Shell Siemens Sinar Mas Group Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Telenor Tiffany Uber Unilever Vedanta Resources Verizon Volaris Websense Wilmar International
Author: Jessica Lyons Hardcastle, Environmental Leader (USA)
"GRI, CDP Guidance Helps Companies Report Climate Impacts", 18 Mar 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
"In work but trapped in poverty: A summary of five studies conducted by Oxfam, with updates on progress along the road to a living wage"
Author: Rachel Wilshaw, Sloane Hamilton, Julie Théroux-Séguin & Daisy Gardener, Oxfam
Oxfam believes that access to decent work on a living wage is a fundamental pathway out of poverty, and one of the best ways to counter growing inequality. This summary of recent Oxfam research paints a picture of workers, mostly women, who are working...
Author: Human Rights and Business Dilemmas Forum
Access to water is one of the major challenges the world is facing today. The demand for water will continue to increase as the global population grows and exerts increasing pressure on supplies. This distorted relationship between demand for water and...
Author: UN Global Compact Human Rights and Business Dilemmas Forum
This page presents an introduction to and analysis of the dilemma. It does so through the integration of real-world scenarios and case studies, examination of emerging economy contexts and exploration of the specific business risks posed by the dilemma...
Author: Intl. Tourism Partnership
This Know How Guide is a high-level introduction to human rights for the hotel industry – what human rights are, the context of the hotel industry, steps to implement the UN Guiding Principles and resources for further reading. It is primarily written...
This third edition of the Toolkit is designed to enhance the capabilities of companies in managing human rights issues and impacts in their business operations through providing awareness training on human rights issues relevant to employees, suppliers...
[PDF] Oil and Gas Sector Guide on Implementing the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
Author: Shift, Institute for Human Rights and Business, for the European Commission
This Guide applies the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights...to the specific context of the oil & gas ("O&G") sector. Recognising that each company is different, it is intended to help O&G companies “translate” respect for...
- Related stories: European Commission publishes human rights guidance consistent with UN Guiding Principles for 3 business sectors
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs Oil & gas
Author: Eleanor Viita, UK Network of the UN Global Compact
The UN Global Compact…launched…the CEO Water Mandate...as a very effective platform for collective action on water stewardship…[T]he CEO Water Mandate…launched a free tool…called the Water Action Hub. The Hub is designed to enable stakeholders to...
Author: Peter Nestor, BSR Insight
When the United Nations endorsed the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights...businesses in nearly every industry took a more serious look at their human rights impacts. For food, beverage, and agriculture companies, labor rights are often the...