3164 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-705, PSA, 2019 2019
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-706, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVIII, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Nanga I, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Chevron Overseas Congo Limited, Nsoko II, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVII, PSA, 2019 2019
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Woodside Energy (Congo) Limited, Marine XX, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Mokelembembe, PSA, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
Your search returned 143 results. You are on page 1 of 15.
Over 300 civil society organisations sign statement condemning responses from the mining industry to the COVID-19 pandemic
Author: Center for Pan-African Affairs, Friends of the Earth International and 300 others
"Global Solidarity with Communities, Indigenous Peoples and Workers at Risk from Mining Pandemic Profiteers", 2 June 2020....
Author: Center for Pan-African Affairs, Friends of the Earth International et 300 autres
« Solidarité mondiale avec les communautés, les peuples autochtones et les travailleurs menacés par l'industrie minière qui cherche à profiter de la pandémie », 2 juin 2020....
Author: Observatório da Mineração
“Infecção por Covid-19 explode entre trabalhadores da Vale no Pará e cidade entra em colapso”, 27 de maio de 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Surto de COVID-19 (Coronavírus) Surto de COVID-19 (Coronavírus): Resposta do governo e das empresas
- Related companies: Vale
Extractive transparency watchdog releases strategy to support human rights defenders & civic freedoms
Author: Marion Mondain, Publish What You Pay (PWYP)
"Rebels with a cause – a lesson in courage", 13 May 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Human rights defenders & civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: Total
Mexico: Equinox Gold accused of violating the right to health of their workers during the Covid-19 pandemic; incl. company response
Workers from the Los Filos mine in Guerrero, Mexico accused the Canadian mining company, Equinox Gold, of not abiding by the suspension orders throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. They accused the company of not taking sufficient measures to ensure the...
Commentary: Digital consultations amid COVID-19 pandemic demonstrate investment-opportunism & risks indigenous communities’ survival
Author: Sam Szoke-Burke, Thomas Reuters Foundation
Community supervision of mineral prospecting in Tsumkwe District West, Namibia “Land and resource investment consultations in the time of COVID-19: The hazards of pressing on”, 24 May 2020 [T]he Phili...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response Latest news on natural resources
So. Africa: Govt. publishes new mandatory COVID-19 code of practice for mining companies as cases continue to rise and unions demands all employees to be tested
On the 19th of May, the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy announced the guidelines which require miners to implement a code of practice to mitigate and manage the outbreak of COVID-19. It said a failure by employers to prepare and implement a...
Zimbabwe: Civil society calls on govt. to focus more on informal miners during Covid-19 as federation attempts to mitigate losses for small scale miners
The Zimbabwe Environmental Lawyers Association (Zela) has urged the government to focus more on giving back to the artisanal and small-scale mining sector during the coronavirus-induced lockdown by ring-fencing gold royalties to fund personal...