2952 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 119855 results. You are on page 1 of 11986.
Kenya: Local govt.s close Naivas & Tuskys stores' meat sections for unlawfully using preservatives to prolong meat shelf life
The Nairobi County government has closed six meat sections in major supermarkets including Tuskys Supermarkets while Machakos county government has closed all Naivas Stores' meat sections. This was after tests showed they were retailing meat preserved...
Nairobi country govt. closes meat sections in Tuskys supermarket after tests reveal contaminated meat
Author: Maureen Kinyanjui, The Star (Kenya)
"Sonko closes meat sections in major city supermarkets"...
Author: Lyndsay Nyawira, The Star (Kenya)
"Mutua shuts down all Naivas meat sections in Machakos"...
Kenya: New regulations on private security firms to help improve guards' pay & working conditions, says columnist
Author: Martin Nkaari, Elite Security Academy, in Daily Nation (Kenya)
"New regulations will help private security firms do better job"...
India: Govt. records 77,155 labour abuse allegations by migrant workers in the Gulf between 2016-2019
The Indian government has released figures detailing the numbers of allegations of labour abuse it has received from migrant workers to the Gulf countries in the four years between 2016 and 2019. 77,155 complaints were made to embassies and consulates...
Author: Arnaud Lefebvre , Express Business
« 16 millions d’esclaves dans le monde fabriquent nos marchandises », 19 juillet 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Travail forcé et Esclavage
NGOs call on EU to analyse content of revised draft on proposed treaty on business and human rights & engage in negotiations
Author: ActionAid International & 19 civil society organizations
"Citizens demand the EU stops stalling on a treaty to ensure that businesses respect human rights", 19 Jul 2019...