3160 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-706, PSA, 2019 2019
- frTotal E&P Côte d'Ivoire B.V., Petroci Holding, Block Cl-705, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVIII, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Nanga I, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Chevron Overseas Congo Limited, Nsoko II, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Perenco Congo S.A, Africa Oil&Gas Corporation, Petro Congo S.A, Marine XXVII, PSA, 2019 2019
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Woodside Energy (Congo) Limited, Marine XX, PSA, 2019 2019
- frSNPC, Total E&P Congo, Mokelembembe, PSA, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
Your search returned 130671 results. You are on page 1 of 13068.
Author: Repórter Brasil
“Trabalho escravo, despejos e máscaras a R$ 0,10: pandemia agrava exploração de migrantes bolivianos em SP”, 01 de junho de 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Surto de COVID-19 (Coronavírus) Surto de COVID-19 (Coronavírus): Trabalhadores migrantes
Germany: Cabinet proposes new regulations to better protect meatpacking workers following COVID-19 outbreaks at slaughterhouses
Westfleisch, a meat processing plant in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) was forced to close after more than 150 out of 200 tested employees were positive for COVID-19, the majority of whom were from Romania and Bulgaria. The case follows a...
Author: Excelsior (México)
"Dos muertos y tres heridos deja derrumbe en mina de Teloloapan", 28 de mayo de 2020...
- Related companies: Grupo Peñoles
Author: Defensora del Pueblo de Canadá para la Conducta Empresarial Responsable
"COVID-19 y diligencia debida en materia de derechos humanos", mayo 2020...
“China excludes clean coal projects from list eligible for green bonds”, 29 May 2020...
Human rights - not corporate interests - must inform the Government’s plan to eradicate modern slavery
Author: Human Rights Law Centre
2 June 2020...
Letter to the Hon Jason Wood MP, Assistant Minister for Customs, Community Safety and Multicultural Affairs concerning the recent appointments to the Modern Slavery Expert Advisory Group
Author: Joint letter
1 June 2020...
Australia: Govt. announces appointments to Modern Slavery Expert Advisory Group; unions, civil society and academics express concern
The Australian Government has announced the appointment of ten experts to its new Modern Slavery Expert Advisory Group, following a call for public nomination....
Cambodia: PM says 256 factories in apparel sector and 169 companies in tourism sector suspend operations affecting over 146,000 workers due to COVID-19
"Cambodian PM says 256 factories suspended due to COVID-19, affecting over 130,000 workers", 01 June 2020...
- Related stories: Southeast Asia sees factory shutdowns and massive lay-offs due to Covid-19 outbreak
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Supply chain workers