2884 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 118219 results. You are on page 1 of 11822.
Author: Hrag Vartanian, Hyperallergic
The Decolonize This Place movement is calling for continued action against the Whitney Museum after news that one of the institution’s vice chairs owns Safariland, which is a manufacturer that was supplying tear gas to border authorities that gassed a...
Cambodia: A factory fires two unionists of CCAWDU accusing them of clashing with other union members within the factory
Author: Davin Sen, Khmer Times
"Two unionists sacked, accused of clashing with in-house union", 23 May 2019...
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Initiatives for mandatory human rights due diligence in Europe (non-exhaustive)...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Cambodia: Surrogates face a dilemma over accepting forced motherhood or facing prosecution; NGOs voice concerns over their vulnerability
Author: Erin Handley & Kong Meta, ABC News
"Cambodian surrogates face an impossible choice — forced motherhood, or years in prison", 12 May 2019...
Thailand: Appeals Court upholds lower court's verdict, ordering migrant rights' defender Andy Hall to pay 10 million baht to Natural Fruit
Author: Finnwatch (Finland)
"Appeals Court orders Andy Hall to pay 10 million baht in damages to Natural Fruit", 22 May 2019...
- Related stories: Thai Court orders defender Andy Hall's payment of 10 million baht in damages to Natural Fruit co.; companies & business associations express concern
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Natural Fruit
Author: 22/05/19 - Adam Barnett, Communications Officer, BHRRC
London – The Modern Slavery Registry - run by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre - has welcomed the Independent Review of the Modern Slavery Act's final report, published today.