The following companies also match your search keywords:
The following categories also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 3685 results. You are on page 1 of 369.
Snapshot: In December 2016, two trade union organizations, and a Bangladeshi worker filed a lawsuit in Switzerland against FIFA. They allege FIFA’s complicity in the alleged abuse of migrant workers in Qatar. In January 2017, the Swiss courts dismisse...
Microsoft to sell stake in Israeli company AnyVision & announces it will end minority investments in companies that sell facial recognition technology
Author: Olivia Solon, NBC
Microsoft has announced plans to divest its shareholding in the Israeli facial recognition company AnyVision following an investigation of the company by former United States Attorney General Eric Holder... Holder and his team at the law firm Covington...
Author: Microsoft & AnyVision
Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and his team at Covington & Burling have completed their audit of AnyVision. The available evidence demonstrated that AnyVision’s technology has not previously and does not currently power a mass...
Commentary: Gathering data through COVID-19 tracking apps can result in discrimination & violations of the right to privacy
Author: Isabel Ebert, Cambridge Core
"Tracking COVID-19: Privacy, health, and private power," 26 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: Clearview Palantir Technologies
Commentary: Trump must invoke Defence Production Act to initiate private sector production of essential items amid COVID-19 outbreak
Author: Michael Posner, Forbes
“Why the Federal Government needs to lead on COVID-19”, 22 March 2020...
Author: Canadian Ombudsperson for Responsible Enterprise (CORE)
These Operating Procedures of the CORE (“Operating Procedures”) and accompanying guidance notes provide information about the CORE’s complaint, review, and dispute resolution processes... The CORE is committed to accessible, timely, fair, impartial ...
Author: Natasha Singer & Choe Sang-Hun, New York Times
"As Coronavirus surveillance escalates, personal privacy plummets," 23 March 2020...
Author: Dani Anguiano, Guardian (UK)
...Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) has agreed to plead guilty to 84 counts of involuntary manslaughter and one count of unlawfully causing a fire in relation to the blaze sparked on 8 November 2018 by PG&E equipment, according to a securities...
- Related stories: USA: Pacific Gas & Electric pleads guilty to manslaughter over wildfire which destroyed 150,000 acres of land in California
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: PG&E
- Related stories: Guatemala: Asesinan a defensora indígena, Dominga Ramos, quien se opusó a la empresa de energía ENERGUATE; la empresa no respondió
- This is a non response from the following companies: Energuate (part of IC Power)