The following companies also match your search keywords:
30 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enAllied Energy PLC, CAMAC International (Nigeria) Limited, Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited, CAMAC Petroleum LImited, Oyo Field, PSA, 2011 2011
- frTotal E&P Congo, Total S.A., Kombi Likalala Libondo, Contract, 2010 2010
- enAllied Energy PLC, CAMAC International (Nigeria) Limited, Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited, CAMAC Petroleum Limited, Oyo Field, PSA, 2010 2010
- enThe Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited, Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited, Universal Energy Resources Limited, OML 14, Other, Farmout, 2003 2003
- enAgip Recherches Congo, Amendment, PSA, 1999 1999
- frETAP, Agip Tunisa B.V., Jenein Nord, Partial Cession, 1998 1998
- enElf Congo, Agip Recherches Congo, Amendment, PSA, 1998 1998
- enAgip Recherches Congo, Mer tres profonde nord, Annex, PSA, 1997 1997
- enAgip Recherches Congo, Mer tres profonde Nord, PSA, 1997 1997
- frConvention Jenein nord 1996
Your search returned 112 results. You are on page 1 of 12.
Nigeria: Federal lawsuit against Chevron and Total over missing crude oil revenue adjourned to February 2019
Author: News Agency of Nigeria, Premium Times
"$69 Million Oil Shipment: Nigeria's suit against Chevron, Total to continue February", 4 December 2018....
Nigeria: Latest report by Amnesty says Shell, Eni negligent on Nigeria oil spills; includes company responses to Amnesty
In their latest report titled "Negligence in the Niger Delta: Decoding Shell and Eni's poor records on oil spills", Amnesty International (AI) has accused Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) and Italian oil giant Eni of “serious negligence” in...
Author: Friends of the Earth (USA)
"Italian Oil Giant ENI Appears in Court Over Oil Pollution in Nigeria", 9 Jan 2018...
- Related companies: AGIP (part of Eni)
Nigeria: Bayelsa community protests at Eni's facility; says company has "not paid any royalties since the beginning of oil exploration there over 40 years ago" - Includes company response
The community of Egebekiri in Bayelsa State in April protested alleged neglect by the Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC), a subsidiary of Italian company, Eni. Community members protested at Agip’s Obama Flow Station, disrupting production. Chief...
Nigeria: Residents of Bayelsa state express concern over recurrent "massive" oil spills allegedly from Agip facilities
Author: Simon Utebor, Gistmaster (Nigeria)
"Bayelsa communities groan as oil spills pollute environment", 2 Nov 2016...
Nigeria: Community impacted by oil spill in the Delta State accuses Agip of conniving with soldiers to continue operations before resolving spill related issues
Author: Timipreye Igali-Ebiye, TODAY (Nigeria)
"Oil spill: Delta community accuses Agip of conniving with soldiers to renege on agreement"...
Author: John Vidal, Guardian (UK)
UN hopes $1bn operation will boost employment and drive development among Ogoniland communities devastated by contamination from spills... A $1bn clean-up of one of the world’s most oil-polluted regions will be officially launched on Thursday by the...
Author: Hilary Uguru, Associated Press, in ABC News (Australia)
"Militants Blow up Shell, Agip Pipelines in Nigeria", 28 May 2016...