The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 5 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
[To read this story in Portuguese, please, click here] The Business and Human Rights Resource Centre invited 55 companies to respond to allegations of their involvement in the deforestation of the Amazon as well as human rights abuses. The report from...
Author: ASR Group
At ASR Group, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Operational Sustainability are key business platforms that contribute to our global growth and help us manage our actions in a lawful and ethical manner... We are unwavering in the demand that our...
- Related stories: Brazil: NGO report alleges companies complicit in deforestation & human rights abuses in the Amazon
- Related companies: ASR Group
Author: ASR Group
[Resposta disponível apenas em inglês]
- Related stories: Brasil: Relatório da Art. dos Povos Indígenas do Brasil e Amazon Watch alega cumplicidade de empresas no desmatamento da Amazônia e em violações de direitos humanos; empresas respondem
- This is a response from the following companies: ASR Group
Cambodians file complaint with US government vs American Sugar Refining over ‘land-grabbing’ deal [Cambodia]
Author: Elaine Watson, Food Navigator USA
Cambodian villagers who claim they were illegally evicted from their land to make way for a sugar plantation that supplies American Sugar Refining [ASR] (Domino Sugar), have filed a complaint with a US government office that handles alleged breaches...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Villagers file complaint with US National Contact Point alleging land seizure for sugar plantation supplying American Sugar Refining breached OECD guidelines
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: American Sugar Refining Domino Sugar (part of American Sugar Refining)