The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 13 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Author: The Citizen Lab (Munk School of Global Affairs), Canada
"Champing at the Cyberbit Ethiopian Dissidents Targeted with New Commercial Spyware"...
- Related stories: Report alleges Elbit Systems' subsidiary sold spyware used by Ethiopia govt. to spy on dissidents; company comments
- Related companies: Elbit Systems
25 American firms, including Apple, Facebook & Google urge Donald Trump not to pull out of Paris Agreement
Author: Miles Dilworth, The Independent (UK)
Twenty-five of the world's biggest corporations have made a last-minute pitch to President Donald Trump urging him not to reconsider plans to withdraw the United States from a landmark international agreement on climate change. Companies including...
- Related stories: USA to withdraw from Paris climate agreement
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Apple Blue Cross ExxonMobil Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Hewlett-Packard (see HP) Ingersoll-Rand Intel Levi Strauss Mars Microsoft Morgan Stanley National Grid PG&E Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Shell Tesla Motors Tiffany Unilever VF Corp Walmart
Equileap publishes ranking of over 3000 firms based on 19 gender equality criteria; only 6 firms report no gender pay gap
Equileap, an organisation set up to accelerate progress toward gender equality at work, is issuing the first cross-sector ranking showing for the first time how the world's top public companies, across all sectors and countries, perform on gender...
Author: FastCompany News USA
"Another 31 companies have joined the amicus brief against Trump’s immigration ban", 7 February 2017...
Author: Adam Shell, USA Today
"Ikea expands parental leave to all U.S. workers", 6 Dec 2016...
“Cinco empresas colombianas entre las más sostenibles del mundo según el DJSI”...
Author: Human Rights Watch
United States technology companies should urge India’s visiting prime minister, Narendra Modi, to end censorship and attacks on free speech and enact a privacy law that meets international standards, Human Rights Watch said today. Modi will meet the...
Author: Sethi International Center for Corporate Accountability, Inc.
Sethi CSR Monitor has analyzed reports by 514 companies selected from a worldwide database...findings are offered in a just-released study, Making Sense of CSR 2010...companies in Europe have better quality reports than their counterparts in the...
- Related stories: Global study assesses quality of companies' corporate social responsibility and sustainability reporting
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Aetna Alcoa Barrick Gold BHP Billiton BMW Goldman Sachs Husky Energy Hyundai Kia Motor Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) Infosys Lufthansa Samsung Sinopec Sunoco Unilever
Author: Alliance to Stop Slavery and End Trafficking & CALL+RESPONSE
[The Chain store reaction project is an open letter asking companies to investigate labour abuses in their production chains. Webpage indicates how many emails sent to each company, and which are responding]. [refers to American Apparel, Audi, A...
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch Adobe Systems American Apparel Audi (part of Volkswagen) Banana Republic (part of Gap) Benetton Berkshire Hathaway Bosch Burberry Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Cisco Systems Converse (part of Nike) Dell Diesel Donna Karan Eddie Bauer Fiat (now Fiat Chrysler) Fila Ford Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Gap Genentech General Motors Giorgio Armani Gucci (part of Kering) Guess H&M Heineken Hollister (part of Abercrombie & Fitch) HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hugo Boss Juniper Networks Kenneth Cole Limited Brands Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Mazda Microsoft Motorola Nike Nikon (part of Mitsubishi Group) Perry Ellis Pierre Cardin Polo Ralph Lauren PPR (formerly Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Quicksilver Saab Automobile (part of Swedish Automobiles) Sean John Clothing Suzuki Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Volvo Car (part of Geely) Wrangler (part of VF Corp)
[PDF] full report: "The production of electronic components for the IT industries: Changing labour force requirements in a global economy [see in particular chapters 6 & 7]
Author: Intl. Labour Organization
[see in particular the table 7.1 on pg. 114 that indicates for the following companies whether they have a Code of Conduct, participate in Electronics Industry Code of Conduct & Global e-Sustainability Initiative, publish a social report, follow...
- Related stories: IT firms, govts. & unions agree text on working conditions at ILO meeting - text refers to intl. standards, unions say could be stronger
- Related companies: Acer Adobe Systems Apple Celestica Cisco Systems Dell Ericsson Flextronics Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) Hon Hai HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel Jabil Circuit Lenovo Microsoft Motorola Nokia Quanta Computer Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Sanmina-SCI Seagate Technology Siemens Solectron Sony ST Microelectronics Toshiba Xerox