The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 60 results. You are on page 1 of 6.
Sudan: CNN investigation alleges Russian company M-Invest drew up plan for deposed government to violently suppress demonstrations
Author: Tim Lister, Sebastian Shukla & Nima Elbagir, CNN
"Fake news and public executions: Documents show a Russian company's plan for quelling protests in Sudan", 25 April 2019....
How courts and advocates are shaping legal doctrine on corporate liability and human rights obligations
Author: Marion Cadier, Business and Human Rights Resource Centre
US imposes sanctions against Dan Gertle & 18 other businessmen under First Global Magnitsky Act for complicity in human rights violations
The US has announced sanctions against 52 people and entities from around the world over alleged human rights abuses and corruption. This includes Israeli billionaire Gertler over Congo deals and Benjamin Bol Mel of South Sudan. Announcing the...
Author: Marie-France Cros, La libre Afrique
« RDC: Dan Gertler visé par des sanctions américaines », 21 décembre 2017...
- Related companies: Emaxon (part of DGI Group)
Author: Itamar Eichner, Ynetnews (Israel)
...30 Israeli companies and 60 international corporations operating in Israel received warning letters from United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights...cautioning them of their impending inclusion in a "blacklist" of companies active beyond the...
- Related stories: UN creates database of companies operating in Israeli settlements in occupied West Bank & East Jerusalem
- Related companies: Africa Israel Ahava Airbnb Bank Hapoalim Bezeq Caterpillar Cellcom Israel Coca-Cola Egged Cooperative Elbit Systems HP (Hewlett-Packard) Leumi Matrix Mekorot Motorola Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises Netafim Shikun & Binui Teva Pharmaceutical TripAdvisor
Israel: Government plans to punish Amnesty International for campaigning against settlement business
Author: Amnesty International
“Reports Israeli government plans to retaliate against Amnesty International over settlements campaign”, 12 September 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Human rights defenders
Author: ZEMBLA -Onderzoeksjournalistiek
Although still in its early days, Donald Trump's presidency is coming under fire...In the second part of our programme about Donald Trump's controversial friends, we will set our sights on the Israeli billionaire Lev Leviev, who is controversial...
Diakonia brief examines the legal context & accountability of corporations operating in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
Author: Diakonia International Humanitarian Law Resource Centre
"The Unsettling Business of Settlement Business", May 2015...
First, we would like first to thank you for offering us a response…...
- Related stories: Facing Finance report investigates abuses by 20 companies & ties to financial institutions
- This is a response from the following companies: Alstom