The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 60 results. You are on page 1 of 6.
Modern slavery reporting performance of UK govt.'s top suppliers still low according to updated research
Author: Kieran Guilbert, Thomson Reuters Foundation
'UK urged to 'lead by example' on slavery as top state suppliers flout law' 20 May 2019...
- Related stories: UK: One third of govt.'s top 100 suppliers fail to meet Modern Slavery Act requirements, report says
- Related companies: Airbus EY (Ernst & Young) Microsoft
Author: Foo Yun Chee, Reuters
'Free scooter rides and EU power ballads, big firms pump up voters for EU polls' 20 May 2019...
Author: Caroline Copley and Thorsten Severin, Reuters
"Rheinmetall plans to sue Germany over Saudi arms embargo: Spiegel", 20 January 2019...
Author: Enrique Moreira, Les Echos
« Huile de palme : Nestlé place ses fournisseurs sous surveillance satellite », 8 octobre 2018...
- Related companies: Nestlé
France: New report examines whether Duty of Vigilance law incentivises co's to improve human rights reporting
Author: Michelle Langlois, Shift Project, Ltd
"Human Rights Reporting in France: A Baseline for Assessing the Impact of the Duty of Vigilance Law", Sep 2018...
Author: Julie Kitcher, Airbus
... Airbus offers a wide portfolio of satellite capabilities and services to governments and institutions... These include Egypt's Nilesat and Algeria's ALSAT 2A, which has spent more than five years in orbit. Airbus works together with states,...
- Related stories: NGOs accuse French companies of contributing to state repression in Egypt, mixed response from companies
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights
- This is a response from the following companies: Airbus
NGOs accuse French companies of contributing to state repression in Egypt, mixed response from companies
In July 2018, a group of international, French, and Egyptian NGOs published a report accusing several French companies of profiting from Egypt's military crackdown on dissent. According to the report, these companies have "participated in the bloody...
« Enquête sur Airbus pour corruption : les autorités ne doivent pas conclure d'accord », 11 juin 2018...
- Related companies: Airbus