The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 4 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
In sum, [this report] finds that the global investment and corporate communities have made great strides in their understanding of climate change and its competitive and financial implications, and the measurement of these implications. However,...
- Related stories: Carbon Disclosure Project report finds most firms recognise climate change as key risk but have no programme to reduce emissions - US firms lag overall but some rank among best in class: Chevron, Citigroup, Ford, FPL, GE, Marsh & McLennan
- Related companies: Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO)
Author: Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity invites corporations to join us in the mission to eliminate poverty housing from the world. A growing number of corporate partners build with us or invest resources into creating simple, decent and affordable homes where they are...
- Related companies: ABN Amro Adobe Systems Aegon Allied Irish Banks Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Centex Cisco Systems Citigroup Credit Suisse Dow Chemical First Trust Bank (part of Allied Irish Banks) Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Goldman Sachs JPMorgan Chase L'Oreal Lafarge Lexmark United Airlines (part of United Continental) Whirlpool
[PDF] full report: "FTSE4Good Index series - Criteria development and company engagement programme 2003-2004"
[refers to cos. that met new FTSE4Good human rights criteria for resource cos./committed to meet them: BHP Biliton, Shell, BP, BG, Lonmin, Mitsubishi Corp., Norsk Hydro, Statoil, Cosmo Oil, Expro Group, PetroCanada, Repsol. And cos. deleted from index...
- Related stories: Report shows 62 cos. removed from FTSE4Good Index for not meeting human rights, environmental criteria
- Related companies: Allied Irish Banks Alumina AMB Generali Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Applera Banco BPI Banco Comercial Portugues BG Group BHP Billiton BP Cairn Energy Carlsberg Breweries Carphone Warehouse Central Japan Railway Chiba Bank Commerzbank ConocoPhillips Danske Bank Delphi Denso Diamond Offshore Drilling Elan Erste Bank der Oesterreichischen Sparkassen Fairfax Financial Holdings Fineco Finning Foster's Four Seasons Hotels Goldman Sachs Goldshield Goodrich Gunma Bank Hafslund Hess Corporation Hutchison Whampoa Interbrew (now InBev, part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Lehman Brothers Lonmin Macquarie Bank Malcom Manulife Financial Marschollek, Lautenschläger und Partner Mediobanca Mitsubishi Group Molson (part of Molson Coors) National Bank of Canada Norsk Hydro (now part of Statoil) Omron Petro-Canada (part of Suncor) Rank Royal Blue Sarantis Shell Spirent Statoil Suncorp SunTrust Banks Sygen Tenet Healthcare Terex Terumo Wing Tai Holdings
India: Report finds modern slavery, child labour & unsafe work at granite quarries - What should companies do?
Author: Stop Child Labour, India Committee of the Netherlands, Kerk in Actie
"The Dark Sites of Granite: Modern slavery, child labour and unsafe work in Indian granite quarries - What should companies do?," 23 August 2017 ...