The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 155 results. You are on page 1 of 16.
18 December 2019....
Author: Alexia Fernàndez Campbell, VOX
"They did everything right — and still hit the glass ceiling. Now, these women are suing America’s top companies for equal pay." 10 Dec 2019...
USA: Workers stage Black Friday protests at Macy's, Guess & H&M stores over working conditions & dismissals
Author: Michael Sainato, The Guardian
"US retail employees call out working conditions with Black Friday protests", 29 November 2019...
Madagascar: Investigation finds children as young as four mining mica for electronics and automotive industries
Author: Lisa Cavazuti, Christine Romo, Cynthia McFadden & Rich Schapiro, NBC News
"'Zone Rouge': An army of children toils in African mines", 18 November 2019...
- Related stories: Madagascar: Investigation finds children as young as four mining mica for electronics and automotive industries
- Related companies: Alaska Air American Airlines Boeing CRRC Electrolock Fiat Chrysler Ford Panasonic United Airlines (part of United Continental) Virgin Atlantic (joint venture Virgin Group & Singapore Airlines)
KnowTheChain assessed 39 of the largest publicly listed companies in the paper and forestry and home furnishing retail sectors on their efforts to address forced labour risks in their supply chains, based on publicly disclosed information. The findings...
- Related stories: KnowTheChain: Ranking companies' efforts to address forced labour in their supply chains
- Related companies: Aaron's Inc Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj Aracruz Celulose (now Fibria Celulose) Bed Bath & Beyond Canfor Corporation Domtar Duratex SA Empresas CMPC Fibria Floor & Decor Holdings Inc Holmen Home Depot Home Product Center Public Company Limited Howden Joinery Group Plc International Paper Kingfisher Lee and Man Paper Manufacturing Limited Louisiana-Pacific Lowe's Metsä Fibre Oy (formerly Metsä-Botnia) Mondi (part of Anglo American) Nine Dragons Paper Nippon Paper Industries Co Ltd Nitori Holdings Co Ltd Norbord Inc Oji Paper Sappi Shandong Chenming Paper Holdings Ltd Siam Global House Public Company Limited Stella-Jones Inc Stora Enso Suzano Papel e Celulose The Navigator Company SA UPM Via Varejo SA West Fraser Timber Co Ltd WestRock Weyerhaeuser Williams Sonoma
Malawi: Lawyers to launch 'landmark' case against British American Tobacco over child labour & poverty wages
Author: Sarah Boseley, The Guardian
"BAT faces landmark legal case over Malawi families' poverty wages", 31 October 2019...
- Related stories: Malawi: Lawyers announce lawsuit demanding British American Tobacco compensate families working under poverty wages on tobacco fields; Company comments included
- Related in-depth areas: Health & safety in the workplace
- Related companies: British American Tobacco
Author: Galen Sherwin & Vania Leveille, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
If you own a credit card or a bank account, use a ride-sharing service, made an online purchase, or work in corporate America, chances are you have signed a forced arbitration agreement: a promise that, if any disputes arise between you and your...
Author: Tim Fitzsimons, NBC News
"Over 200 major companies sign Supreme Court brief in favor of LGBTQ workers," 2 July 2019...
- Related stories: USA: Supreme Court hears oral argument for granting protection against discrimination at work to LGBTQ community
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Airbnb Alphabet Amazon.com American Airlines Apple Bank of America Bayer Best Buy Comcast Domino's Pizza Facebook General Motors Google (part of Alphabet) Hilton IBM JPMorgan Chase Macy's Marriott Morgan Stanley Nike
The First Latin American Conference on Human Rights and Business, seeks to become a forum for regional reflection on the great challenges faced by States, business enterprises and victims to ensure an adequate protection, respect and guarantee of human rights in the face of business activities, as well as to foster a deeper dialogue on potential ways to achieve a responsible business conduct that is respectful of human rights in the twenty-first century.
USA: Marathon Petroleum allegedly ran stealth campaign to roll back car emissions standards; inc. company comments
Author: Hiroko Tabuchi, The New York Times
"The oil industry's covert campaign to rewrite American car emissions rules," 13 Dec 2018...