The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 180 results. You are on page 1 of 18.
Author: South China Morning Post (Hong Kong)
“Two Sessions 2020: national security law adds fresh risks to Hong Kong’s status as business hub, commerce chambers warn”, 22 May 2020...
USA: Coal companies receive $31 million from stimulus package, drawing criticism from environmentalists
Author: Ari Natter and Jason Grotto, Bloomberg News with mining.com
"Coal snaps $31 million in US stimulus loans for small business", 5 May 2020....
Author: TD Bank
[Full response attached]...
- Related stories: Report finds continued increase in fossil fuel financing by major banks despite calls for climate action
- Related companies: Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank)
Author: Botswana Labour Migrants Association & Botswana Mineworkers Union
‘Press Release on De Beers Group 20 Million Contribution to Covid-19 Relief Fund’ 7 April 2020...
- Related stories: Extractive companies' response to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
- Related companies: De Beers (part of Anglo American)
Author: Rebecca Beitsch, The Hill
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued a sweeping suspension of its enforcement of environmental laws Thursday, telling companies they would not need to meet environmental standards during the coronavirus outbreak. The temporary policy, for...
Author: 11/3/20 - Soledad García Muñoz, Special Rapporteur of the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, and Phil Bloomer, Executive Director, BHRRC
Ahead of this week's landmark event in Mexico, Soledad García Muñoz and Phil Bloomer discuss the global movement for human rights due diligence
Colombia: Report provides analysis of the role of legitimate business in aggravating attacks on defenders
Author: Greg Heilers, Triple Pundit
"As Human Rights Come Under Attack in Colombia, Corporations Look the Other Way"...
- Related stories: Colombia: Woman indigenous leader Angelica Ortiz denounces abuse by businesses as country faces scrutiny at UN
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: AngloGold Ashanti Big Group Salinas (BG Salinas) Cerrejón Coal (joint venture Anglo American, BHP & Glencore) Ecopetrol EPM (Empresas Públicas de Medellín)
Colombia one of world’s most dangerous countries for campaigners against corporate abuse, finds NGO report
Author: 27/2/20 - Adam Barnett, Communications Officer, BHRRC
New report highlights attacks on business-focused HRDs in Colombia
We need a new corporate governance that empowers communities and workers - instead of focusing on short-term profits
Author: 18/2/20 - Raphaële Chappe, Open Society Fellow
What is the purpose of a corporation today?
18 December 2019....