The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 148 results. You are on page 1 of 15.
Author: Tim Fitzsimons, NBC News
"Over 200 major companies sign Supreme Court brief in favor of LGBTQ workers," 2 July 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Positive company initiatives
- Related companies: Airbnb Alphabet Amazon.com American Airlines Apple Bank of America Bayer Best Buy Comcast Domino's Pizza Facebook General Motors Google (part of Alphabet) Hilton IBM JPMorgan Chase Macy's Marriott Morgan Stanley Nike
The First Latin American Conference on Human Rights and Business, seeks to become a forum for regional reflection on the great challenges faced by States, business enterprises and victims to ensure an adequate protection, respect and guarantee of human rights in the face of business activities, as well as to foster a deeper dialogue on potential ways to achieve a responsible business conduct that is respectful of human rights in the twenty-first century.
USA: Marathon Petroleum allegedly ran stealth campaign to roll back car emissions standards; inc. company comments
Author: Hiroko Tabuchi, The New York Times
"The oil industry's covert campaign to rewrite American car emissions rules," 13 Dec 2018...
Author: Denise Auclair, Senior Advisor, CIDSE
Human rights defenders and corporate accountability– Is there a place for them in a treaty on business & human rights?
Author: Carlos Lopez, International Commission of Jurists
Nicaragua: Main multinationals call for govt. to respect rule of law and guarantee freedom of assembly & expression
Author: Maynor Salazar, Confidencial (Nicaragua)
"Nicaragua’s Free Trade Zone Multinationals Ask Ortega to End Repression", 1 Jul 2018...
USA: Construction co. KS Industries to face employees' lawsuit alleging racial discrimination; co. denies allegations
Author: Jessica Holdman, The Bismarck Tribune (USA)
"North Dakota workplace discrimination trial set for 2019", 9 Apr 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Philippines: Women account for half of science & technology practitioners yet subjected to discrimination & harassment
Author: Gaea Katreena Cabico, The Philippine Star
"Girls and women in science: Where do they stand?", 29 March 2018...
Author: Alejandra Gonza
"Integrating Business and Human Rights in the Inter-American Human Rights System," 21 April 2016...
- Related stories: Business & Human Rights Journal (July 2016)
- Related companies: Compañía General de Combustibles (part of Southern Cross) Petroecuador Southern Cross
Global Witness denounces killings of defenders of land or environment in 2017, notes slight improvement by cos.
Author: Global Witness (UK)
"Almost four environmental defenders a week killed in 2017", 2 Feb 2018...
- Related stories: Global Witness reports almost four environmental defenders a week killed in 2017
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Anglo American BHP Billiton Cerrejón Coal (joint venture Anglo American, BHP Billiton, Glencore) FMO Glencore Las Bambas (part of MMG)