The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 16 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Press release: Just Capital and Forbes release inaugural "Just 100 List" ranking companies performing best on American public's priorities
Author: Just Capital and Forbes
JUST Capital and Forbes today released the inaugural “JUST 100 List,” which ranks the publicly traded companies in America that perform best on the priorities of the American public. This is the first-ever annual ranking of how America’s top companies...
Amgen did not respond to: re alleged advocacy campaign by IPASA opposing South Africa’s efforts to introduce intellectual property reforms aimed at increasing access to essential medicine
- Related in-depth areas: Allegations of pharmaceutical group's planned opposition to So. Africa reforms to increase access to medicines
- This is a non response from the following companies: Amgen
Allegations of pharmaceutical group's planned opposition to So. Africa reforms to increase access to medicines - company responses/non-responses
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In January 2014, the Innovative Pharmaceutical Association of South Africa (IPASA) was accused of planning and funding an advocacy campaign on behalf of its member companies. The campaign allegedly sought to oppose South Africa’s efforts to introduce...
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Allergan Amgen AstraZeneca Baxter International Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Eli Lilly Galderma Johnson & Johnson Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi Servier Takeda Pharmaceutical
Author: Paul M. Barrett, Bloomberg Businessweek
[A]rcane rules and jurisdictional statutes often determine the course of global commerce, the terms of employment for millions of workers, and the very nature of justice for many in corporate America. The 2012-13 high court session, which concluded...
- Related stories: Chiquita lawsuits (re Colombia) Cisco Systems lawsuits (re China) ExxonMobil lawsuit (re Aceh) Rio Tinto lawsuit (re Papua New Guinea) Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: American Express Amgen Chiquita Cisco Systems Comcast ExxonMobil Rio Tinto Shell Travelers
Un proyecto auspiciado por el Foro Económico Mundial busca reducir la brecha de género en México un 10% en los próximos tres años, informó hoy la empresaria Angélica Fuentes Téllez, presidenta ejecutiva del Grupo Omnilife-Chivas. La iniciativa del...
Author: Andrew Buncombe & Nina Lakhani, Independent [UK]
Western pharmaceutical companies have seized on India over the past five years as a testing ground for drugs – making the most of…loose regulations which help dramatically cut research costs…Between 2007 and 2010, at least 1,730 people died in India...
Author: Business and Human Rights Resource Centre
These are examples of significant company contributions through 16 Mar; not a comprehensive list. [refers to: Abbot, Abbott and Abbott, Aflac, American Airlines, American Eagle, American Express, Amgen, AMR, Amway, Apple, AT&T, Bank of America,...
- Related companies: American Airlines American Express Amgen AMR (see American Airlines) Amway (part of Alticor) Apple AT&T Bank of America Bank of Montreal Best Western Boeing Brookstone Caterpillar Charles Schwab Chase (part of JPMorgan Chase) Coca-Cola ConocoPhillips Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Credit Suisse DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Eli Lilly Facebook Fast Retailing Fifth Third Bank Fujitsu General Electric General Mills Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Honda JPMorgan Chase Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Kyocera Levi Strauss MasterCard Mazda McDonald's Medtronic Merck Microsoft Mitsubishi Electric (part of Mitsubishi Group) Morgan Stanley Motorola NEC Nissan OCBC Bank Panasonic PNC Financial Services Procter & Gamble Samsung Sega Sony Sprint Starbucks Sun Life Financial TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) Telus Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Twitter Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) UPS Verizon Visa Inc. Vonage Walmart Western Union
Author: Lisa Richwine, Reuters
U.S. lawmakers unveiled a bipartisan proposal on Wednesday to allow government approval for cheaper copies of biotechnology medicines…Representative Henry Waxman, joined by a Democratic colleague and two Republicans, said…[g]eneric versions could...
Author: Andrea L. Stape, Providence Journal [USA]
...[When] the company's [water] supplier, the Kent County Water Authority, sent Amgen a letter in 2004 expressing concern about a strained water supply, the company asked for a written guarantee that it would be able to draw down as much as 800,000...
- Related companies: Amgen
Author: Social Investment Forum
Political Contributions. [refers to proposals & shareholder resolutions brought (some withdrawn after the company took positive steps) with: Amgen; Abbott Laboratories; AT&T; Bellsouth; Chevron; ExxonMobil; IBM; Monsanto; Pfizer; Target; Chubb;...
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AIG Apple AT&T Avon BellSouth (now AT&T) Boeing Bristol-Myers Squibb Caterpillar Cheesecake Factory Chesapeake Energy Chevron Chubb Group Coca-Cola Computer Sciences (CSC) Dean Foods Dominion Resources Eli Lilly Emerson Electric ExxonMobil Ford General Dynamics General Motors Goodyear Halliburton Home Depot IBM Illinois Tool Works Leggett & Platt Limited Brands Lockheed Martin Marsh & McLennan Mattel McDonald's Monsanto (part of Bayer) Panera Bread Pfizer Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) Sherwin-Williams Southern Company Standard Pacific (now CalAtlantic Group) Staples Target Terex Timberland (part of VF Corp) Time Warner Verizon Viacom Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Walmart Wendy's