86 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enHeliconia Energy Ghana Limited, Offshore Cape Three Points Basin, Commission of Operations, 2017 2017
- enInternational Consultant Capital, Area-K Grand Gedeh County, Social Agreement, 2016 2016
- enEuro Liberia Logging Company, Area F River Gee County, Minutes, 2016 2016
- enGeblo Logging Inc., Area-I Grand Gedeh County, Social Agreement, 2016 2016
- enEuro Liberia Logging Company, Area-F Konobo District, Social Agreement, 2016 2016
- enGeblo Logging Inc., Area-I Sinoe County, Social Agreement, 2016 2016
- enInternational Consultant Capital, Area-K Nimba County, Social Agreement, 2016 2016
- enAlpha Logging & Wood Processing Incorporated, Area A, Lofa County, Social Agreement, 2016 2016
- enInternational Consultant Capital, Area-K Grand Gedeh County, Social Agreement, 2016 [Alternative version] 2016
- enInternational Consultant Capital, Area-K River Cess County, Social Agreement, 2016 2016
Your search returned 3714 results. You are on page 1 of 372.
Author: Kelly Groen & Lis Cunha, ActionAid
If womxn’s rights and needs are not taken into account in the development of due diligence laws, it may take years to correct.
Cambodia: Prey Lang Community Network wins the prestigious 2019 Energy Globe Award for its environmental protection efforts
Author: Chakrya Sophak Khouth, The Phnom Penh Post
"Prey Lang group receives award", 25 June 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources
Advocacy groups say Zimbabwe diamonds should be classified as ‘conflict diamonds’ under Kimberly Process due to use of private security agencies to displace locals to pave way for mining
Author: New Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe)
‘Zim diamonds under spotlight’ 19 June 2019...
Many segments of the business and human rights field have been co-opted & captured by corporate actors
Author: Benjamin Hoffman, Human Rights Clinic of Columbia Law School
Antonella Angelini speaks with Benjamin Hoffman, a lawyer specialising in international human rights law and corporate accountability. He was Amazon Staff Attorney with EarthRights International from 2011 to 2013. He is now the Acting Director of Columbia Law School’s Human Rights Clinic.
Author: Sipho Kings, Mail & Guardian (South Africa)
‘ArcelorMittal charged with breaking environment laws’ 7 June 2019...
- Related companies: Arcelor (now ArcelorMittal)
Report says Ethiopia’s indigenous peoples face acute hunger, displacement by dam and sugarcane plantations
Author: Oakland Institute
"Ethiopia’s Indigenous Face Acute Hunger, Displacement by Dam and Sugarcane Plantations"...
Author: Louise Hunt, Mongabay
17 May 2019...