The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 16 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
18 de febrero de 2019...
Jesner v. Arab Bank: The Supreme Court Should Not Miss the Opportunity to Clarify the “Touch and Concern” Test
Author: John Bellinger & Andy Wang, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP, on Lawfare Blog (USA)
In Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum, the Supreme Court held that the Alien Tort Statute (ATS) is presumed not to apply to conduct on the territory of another country unless the plaintiff’s claims “touch and concern” the United States with sufficient...
Author: Staci Zaretsky, Above the Law (USA)
"Biglaw Firm Impresses Associates (And Staff) With Enhanced Parental Leave Policy", 28 Sep 2017...
USA: 30 large law firms pledge to test rule requiring 30% of their leadership candidates to be minorities & women
Author: Debra Cassens Weiss, American Bar Association Journal
"Law firms test 'Mansfield rule' to promote more women and minorities into leadership roles", 12 Jun 2017...
US Supreme Ct. should hear Nestlé, Cargill & ADM case over alleged child labour in Côte d'Ivoire to clarify unresolved Alien Tort issues, says lawyer
Author: John Bellinger, Arnold & Porter, on Lawfare blog (USA)
"Doe v Nestle: Will SCOTUS Grant Cert to Clarify Unresolved Issues in Kiobel?", 30 Dec 2015...
- Related stories: Nestlé, Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland lawsuit (re Côte d'Ivoire)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Archer Daniels Midland Cargill Nestlé
Author: Anne Lally, Living Wage Specialist working with Fair Wear Foundation
New legal guidance shows the way ahead for collective corporate action on living wage.
NGO provides guidance on how apparel brands can act collectively to raise factory wages while complying with EU competition law
Author: Arnold & Porter (UK) LLP
Fair Wear Foundation (“FWF”) has requested Arnold & Porter’s opinion on the impact of EU competition law on the implementation of FWF’s living wage standard. We set out our opinion below...
USA: Centre to prevent gun violence files claim against online ammunition retailers over alleged negligence in supplying Aurora movie theatre shooter
Author: Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence and Arnold & Porter LLP
"Brady Center Sues Online Sellers of Ammunition and Equipment Used in Aurora Movie Theater Massacre", 16 Sep 2014...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: Human Rights Campaign
This year, an historic 304 major businesses…scored 100 percent on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index and the coveted distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.” These companies adopted a full framework of LGBT inclusion in the workplace,...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign releases ranking of “best places to work for LGBT equality”
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acerinox Aetna AIG Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Alston & Bird AMC Networks American Airlines American Eagle Outfitters American Express Ameriprise Financial Apple Arent Fox Arnold & Porter AT&T Automatic Data Processing Avon AXA Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Best Buy Bingham McCutchen BlackRock Blue Cross BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Bristol-Myers Squibb Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cargill Charles Schwab Chevron Chrysler Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox Coca-Cola Comcast Corning Covington & Burling Credit Suisse Cummins Danaher Darden Restaurants Dechert Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo DLA Piper Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak eBay Ecolab Edison International Electronic Arts EMC EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Fenwick & West Ford Freddie Mac GameStop Gap Genentech General Electric General Mills General Motors Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher Giorgio Armani GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hartford Financial Services Herman Miller Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hyatt IBM Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Land O'Lakes Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Levi Strauss Lexmark Limited Brands Littler Mendelson Lockheed Martin Marriott Marsh & McLennan MasterCard McDermott Will & Emery McKesson McKinsey Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Microsoft Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Nationwide Mutual Insurance Nielsen Nike Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Northern Trust Novartis Office Depot Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning PepsiCo Pfizer Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman PNC Financial Services PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Publicis Qualcomm Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Rockwell Automation Salesforce.com SAP Sears Sempra Energy Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Staples Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels Sun Life Financial SunTrust Banks Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Thomson Reuters Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota UBS Unilever Union Bank of California United Continental United Technologies UnitedHealth Group US Bancorp Verizon Viacom Volkswagen Walgreen Walt Disney Wells Fargo Whirlpool White & Case Wyndham Xerox Yahoo!