The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 277 results. You are on page 1 of 28.
Bangladesh: Primark suspends orders from garment factories during investigations into mass dismissals following wage protests
Author: Refayet Ullah Mirdha, The Daily Star
"Primark cuts ties with some factories", 7 August 2019...
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Brands respond to mass dismissals of garment workers following minimum wage protests
- Related companies: Primark (part of Associated British Foods)
Bangladesh: Factory supplying high street brands proclaimed safest in Bangladesh after inspections by Accord and Alliance
Author: Vivian Hendriksz, Fashion United
"Why Denim Expert Ltd is one of the safest factories in Bangladesh", 24 April 2018...
Author: Lucie Lespinasse, Libération (France)
Les grandes entreprises françaises ou étrangères avec un siège social en France respectent-elles le «devoir de vigilance» ? C’est ce que cherche à établir un rapport des associations CCFD-Terre solidaire et Sherpa publié ce jeudi......
Malaysia: Labour group works with brands to address forced labour found in garment factory investigations
Author: Steven Greenhouse, The Guardian
"NGO's softly-softly tactics tackle labor abuses at Malaysia factories", 22 June 2019...
- Related companies: Brooks Running (Brooks Sports, Inc.) Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Honsin Apparel (part of Prolexus) Knit Textile Manufacturing Nike Perindustrian Shunhon Primark (part of Associated British Foods) SP Garments Target Tracksmith Variety Wholesalers Whitex Garments Wolverine World Wide
Author: Labour Behind the Label & Clean Clothes Campaign
Labour Behind the Label and Clean Clothes Campaign invited 32 brands to respond to their living wage survey, to update their study into brand progress towards payment of a living wage. The responses are attached. ...
- Related stories: Report: Major UK & global clothing brands are failing to deliver on living wage commitments to garment workers
- Related companies: adidas Amazon.com ASOS Boohoo C&A Décathlon Fast Retailing Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) G-Star Raw Gap Gucci H&M Hugo Boss Inditex Levi Strauss Marks & Spencer Missguided Monsoon Accessorize New Look Next Nike Pentland Group Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Sainsbury's Tchibo Tesco Under Armour Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Zalando SE
Author: Derek Scally, The Irish Times
Germany is marking the 50th birthday of fast-fashion giant Primark [...] with [...] a new report flagging what its authors call low-cost fashion’s high human cost....
Report: Major UK & global clothing brands are failing to deliver on living wage commitments to garment workers
In June 2019, Labour Behind the Label released 'Tailored Wages UK 2019: The state of pay in the global garment industry', which looked at 12 major UK brands in addition to 20 global brands - covering luxury, sportswear, fast fashion, and online retail...