The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 302 results. You are on page 1 of 31.
Author: Julius Melnitzer, Financial Post (Canada)
"Why parent companies may soon be unable to claim immunity from their subsidiary's liabilities", 23 Jun 2019...
Microsoft joins Climate Leadership Council that demands fossil fuel companies be granted legal immunity over liability for emissions
Author: Oliver Milman, Guardian (UK)
"Microsoft joins group seeking to kill off historic climate change lawsuits", 2 May 2019...
Dutch court rules lawsuit brought by Nigerian activists’ widows against Shell to be heard in Netherlands
Supreme Court decision on Vedanta vs Zambian farmers will help those seeking justice against corporate abuse, say lawyers
Author: 30/04/19 - Oliver Holland, Associate Solicitor at Leigh Day.
A solicitor who represented the farmers explains how this landmark decision might impact other claims against corporations.
Dutch court to rule on whether lawsuit against Shell over alleged involvement in execution of activists in Nigeria can proceed
Author: Mark Dummett, Amnesty Global Insights, Medium
"Ruling due in Esther Kiobel’s epic legal battle against Shell", 24 Apr 2019...
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Author: Centro de Información sobre Empresas y Derechos Humanos
"Riesgos para los derechos y ventajas de las energías renovables: Un análisis sobre los compromisos en materia de derechos humanos de las empresas solares, de bioenergía y geotérmicas", Septiembre 2018...
- Related stories: Renewable Energy Risking Rights & Returns: An analysis of solar, bioenergy & geothermal sectors
- Related companies: Access Power ACWA Power Adani Group Akiira Geothermal Alco Group AP Renewables Inc. (APRI; subsidiary of Aboitiz Power) Asia Biomass PCL Avaada Energy BDI Bioenergy International Biopalma (part of Vale) Biotherm Energy Calpine Canadian Solar Climeon Contact Energy Cristal Union Dinant Drax Enerparc First Solar GCL-Poly Genesis Eco-Energy Developments Geothermal Development Co. Gigawatt Global Globeleq Mesoamerica Energy Green Fuel Green Resources Harbin Electric (formerly Harbin Power Equipment) Hareon Solar JinkoSolar Holding Kengen Lantmannen Agroetanol Lightsource BP Mannvit Marubeni Neoen NextGen Solar Novozymes NurEnergie Olsuswa Energy Ormat Pantaleon Sugar Holdings Polaris Infastructure Raizen (joint venture Shell & Cosan) ReneSola Renew Power Ventures Reykjavik Geothermal Scatec Solar Sejahtera Alam Energy Company Shunfeng Clean Energy SolarEdge Sunbird Energy SunEdison SunPower Supreme Energy Suzlon Trina Solar Vena Energy W Dusk Energy Group
Argentina: Indigenous group sues oil companies for allegedly dumping waste dangerous for environment & health
The Mapuche are suing Exxon, Total and Pan American Energy for allegedly dumping dangerous waste harming the environment in the south of Argentina. This lawsuit was filed at the same time a Greenpeace report was published accusing Total and Shell of...
The Mapuche are suing…Exxon,…Total and the Argentina-based Pan American Energy, which is part owned by BP....
"Gender equality global report and ranking," 4 October 2018...
- Related companies: 3i Aegon Agilent Technologies Air Canada Allstate American Express American Water ANZ Bank Assa Abloy AstraZeneca Aviva AXA Axel Springer Bank Hapoalim Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bankinter Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP Billiton bioMérieux BNP Paribas Boliden Burberry CA Technologies CaixaBank (part of La Caixa) Caltex Campbell Soup Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citigroup CNP Assurances Comcast Commonwealth Bank Continental AG DBS Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Ebro Eli Lilly Enagás Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Ericsson Fabege Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Genmab Givaudan GlaxoSmithKline Handelsbanken Henkel Hershey Iberdrola IBM ICA Gruppen Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Investa Property Group Investec Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering KPN L'Oreal Land Securities Leumi Li & Fung Lloyds Group Macquarie Bank Marks & Spencer MasterCard Merck Mercury Michelin Microsoft Millicom Molson Coors National Australia Bank National Grid NCC Nordea Bank Norsk Hydro Oil Search Orange Origin Energy Pearson Peugeot (see PSA Peugeot-Citroën) PNC Financial Services Publicis Qantas Airways QBE Insurance Red Eléctrica de España Rentokil Initial ResMed Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Bank of Scotland Royal DSM Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Royal Mail Salesforce.com Sanofi Schibsted Schneider Electric SEB Sempra Energy Severn Trent Singapore Telecommunications Société Générale Sodexo South32 Standard Chartered State Street Stockland Stora Enso Suncorp Swedbank TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) Telenor Téléperformance Telia Telstra Transurban UBS Unilever Verizon Virgin Money (part of Virgin Group) Vodafone Westpac Whitbread Woolworths Group WPP Zurich