The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 319 results. You are on page 1 of 32.
Fossil fuel companies get included in COVID-19 stimulus packages & are lobbying for suspension of environmental laws, as crack-down on activists & workers continues
Author: Open Democracy
"DemocracyWatch: journalists and dissidents arrested in COVID crackdowns", 22 Apr 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Human rights defenders & civic freedoms
- Related companies: BP Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Total
Author: Maysa Zorob & Andrea Hearon, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre & Thomas Istasse, Advocates for International Development
Author: Dana Drugmand, Desmog (USA)
"‘Fossil Fuel Companies Knew’: Honolulu Files Lawsuit Over Climate Impacts", 9 Mar 2020...
Author: L'Obs et AFP (France)
Banques, assureurs et fonds de pension présents à Davos financent toujours à coups de milliards de dollars les énergies fossiles qui contribuent au réchauffement climatique, selon Greenpeace......
- Related stories: Davos 2020: La société civile demande aux Etats et entreprises de se désengager de l'industrie fossil à cause de l'urgence climatique
- Related companies: American International Group (AIG) Bank of America Barclays Chevron Citibank (part of Citigroup) Citigroup ExxonMobil JPMorgan Chase Lloyds Millea Mitsubishi Group Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Mizuho Financial Group Morgan Stanley Prudential Financial RBC Global Asset Management Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Scotiabank Sompo Japan Tokio Marine & Nichido (part of Millea) Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank)
Author: Anjli Raval and Javier Espinoza, Financial Times
"Shell reveals it paid no UK corporate income tax in 2018", 17 December 2019...
Author: Nat Levy, GeekWire
...[D]riving progress on addressing climate change is what’s best for the economic health, jobs, and competitiveness of our companies and our country... [W]e stand by our conviction that a commitment to the Paris Agreement requires a just transition...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: ABB adidas Adobe Systems Allianz Alphabet Aon Apple Atlassian Autodesk Bank of America Bertelsmann Brown-Forman Corporation Cargill Chobani Citigroup CMS Energy Coca-Cola Corning Dana Décathlon DuPont Ecolab Edison International Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Gap Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Gucci Henkel Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA InterContinental Hotels Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Levi Strauss Mars MasterCard Microsoft Mondelēz International National Grid Nestlé NRG Energy Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) Patagonia PepsiCo Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Royal DSM Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Stonyfield Farm Tesla Motors Thrive Global Tiffany Total Unilever Verizon Virgin Group Walt Disney Zurich
Nigeria: Environmental groups demand multinational companies pay for environmental pollution at UN climate summit
Author: Ben Ezeamalu, Premium Times (Nigeria)
‘UN Climate Action: Activists demand oil corporations pay for environmental damages’ 24 September 2019...
Author: Julius Melnitzer, Financial Post (Canada)
"Why parent companies may soon be unable to claim immunity from their subsidiary's liabilities", 23 Jun 2019...
Microsoft joins Climate Leadership Council that demands fossil fuel companies be granted legal immunity over liability for emissions
Author: Oliver Milman, Guardian (UK)
"Microsoft joins group seeking to kill off historic climate change lawsuits", 2 May 2019...
Dutch court rules lawsuit brought by Nigerian activists’ widows against Shell to be heard in Netherlands