The following companies also match your search keywords:
3 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enCIE Angola Block 20 LTD, BP Exploration Angola (Kwanza Benguela) Limited, China Sonangol International Holding Limited, Block 20/11, PSA, 2012 2012
- enBenguetcorp Nickel Mines, Incorporated - MPSA No. 226-2005-III, 2005 2005
- enBenguetcorp Nickel Mines, Incorporated - Annex of MPSA No. 226-2005-III, 2005 2005
Your search returned 9 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
- Related stories: Nickel Asia, Benguet and Lepanto Consolidated Mining respond regarding intimidation & threatening of environmental rights defender
- This is a non response from the following companies: Benguet
Philippines: Supreme Court suspends operations of 5 mining firms in Zambales pending resolution of environmental & livelihood complaints brought by residents
Author: Rappler (Philippines)
"SC orders Zambales mining firms to stop operations", 21 Jun 2016...
Author: Michael Reckordt, PowerShift, Koordinator des AK Rohstoffe
Laut International Nickel Study Group kommen 47 Prozent der weltweiten Nickelproduktion aus Asien. Mit 410.800 Tonnen und 19,4 Prozent Anteil an der Weltproduktion sind die Philippinen, laut Angaben der BGR, der wichtigste Produzent von Nickel. Die Philippinen gelten als reich an mineralischen Rohstoffen. Doch der Abbau in dem Land trägt nur selten zum Wohlstand der örtlichen Bevölkerung bei.
Author: Cai Ordinario, Rappler
The country's biggest gold producer turned over a P1 billion check to the government…to settle in full one of the penalties it was slapped for its Padcal mine tailings pond leak…over violations against the Mining Act…[The Mines and Geosciences Bureau...
Author: Dolly Aglay, Reuters
The Philippines said on Tuesday it had ordered owners of two mining areas in the country to clean up and improve their infrastructures before the start of the rainy season...Reyes said he had ordered the owners of Marcopper Mining Corp. to reduce the...
Author: Jong dela Cruz, Sun Star Pangasinan [Philippines]
Possible mineral exploration in the mountainous Mapita Valley in Aguilar town might drive away indigenous peoples settled in the area since the 1960s...Entities like Benguet Mining Corporation (BMC) and [National] Transmission Corporation (Transco)...
- Related companies: Benguet National Transmission Corporation (Transco) [Philippines]
Author: Earthworks and Oxfam America
...details the massive pollution, huge open pits, devastating community health effects, worker dangers and, in many cases, human rights abuses that have become hallmarks of gold and metals mining in countries such as Peru, Indonesia, Ghana and in...
- Related stories: BHP lawsuit (re Papua New Guinea) full report: "Dirty Metals: Mining Communities and the Environment"
- Related companies: Barrick Gold Benguet BHP Billiton Cambior Cameco Doe Run (part of Renco) Esmeralda Exploration Freeport-McMoRan Glamis Gold (part of Goldcorp) Grupo México Inco (part of Companhia Vale do Rio Doce) Ivanhoe Mines Manhattan Minerals Meridian Gold Newmont Noranda (part of Falconbridge) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Renco Rio Tinto Southern Copper (part of Grupo México) Western Mining
Author: Oxfam Community Aid Abroad
[includes reference to Benguet Corp., Alcan, Norsk Hydro, Indal, Rio Tinto, Kennecott, Placer Dome, Misima Mining Ltd., PT Freeport Indonesia, PT KEM, Aurora Gold, Newmont, PT IMK]
- Related stories: full report: "Tunnel Vision: Women, Mining and Communities"
- Related companies: Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Benguet Freeport Indonesia (part of Freeport-McMoRan) Freeport-McMoRan Indal (Indian Aluminium, part of Aditya Birla Group) Kennecott Minerals (part of Rio Tinto) Newmont Norsk Hydro (now part of Statoil) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Rio Tinto