The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 15 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Author: Zoe Tillman, National Law Journal (USA)
“Former Booz Allen lawyer loses discrimination suit,” 30 Mar 2015 [Subsciption only]...
Author: Human Rights Campaign
This year, an historic 304 major businesses…scored 100 percent on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index and the coveted distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.” These companies adopted a full framework of LGBT inclusion in the workplace,...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign releases ranking of “best places to work for LGBT equality”
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acerinox Aetna AIG Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Alston & Bird AMC Networks American Airlines American Eagle Outfitters American Express Ameriprise Financial Apple Arent Fox Arnold & Porter AT&T Automatic Data Processing Avon AXA Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Best Buy Bingham McCutchen BlackRock Blue Cross BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Bristol-Myers Squibb Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cargill Charles Schwab Chevron Chrysler Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox Coca-Cola Comcast Corning Covington & Burling Credit Suisse Cummins Danaher Darden Restaurants Dechert Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo DLA Piper Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak eBay Ecolab Edison International Electronic Arts EMC EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Fenwick & West Ford Freddie Mac GameStop Gap Genentech General Electric General Mills General Motors Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher Giorgio Armani GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hartford Financial Services Herman Miller Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hyatt IBM Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Land O'Lakes Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Levi Strauss Lexmark Limited Brands Littler Mendelson Lockheed Martin Marriott Marsh & McLennan MasterCard McDermott Will & Emery McKesson McKinsey Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Microsoft Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Nationwide Mutual Insurance Nielsen Nike Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Northern Trust Novartis Office Depot Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning PepsiCo Pfizer Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman PNC Financial Services PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Publicis Qualcomm Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Rockwell Automation Salesforce.com SAP Sears Sempra Energy Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Staples Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels Sun Life Financial SunTrust Banks Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Thomson Reuters Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota UBS Unilever Union Bank of California United Continental United Technologies UnitedHealth Group US Bancorp Verizon Viacom Volkswagen Walgreen Walt Disney Wells Fargo Whirlpool White & Case Wyndham Xerox Yahoo!
Author: DiversityInc [USA]
…DiversityInc…is the leading assessment of diversity management in corporate America and globally…The DiversityInc…survey…is divided into four key areas: CEO Commitment, Human Capital, Corporate and Organizational Communications, Supplier Diversity…...
- Related stories: DiversityInc announces "Top 50 Companies for Diversity"
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Accenture Aetna Allstate American Express AT&T Automatic Data Processing Bank of America Booz Allen Hamilton Capital One Chrysler Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive CSX Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly Ernst & Young General Mills Health Care Service IBM J.C. Penney Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg's KPMG Kraft Foods Lockheed Martin Marriott MasterCard Medtronic Merck Metlife Monsanto Northrop Grumman Novartis Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Starwood Hotels Target Time Warner Toyota Verizon Wellpoint Wells Fargo
Author: Marjorie Censer, Washington Post [USA]
A former Booz Allen Hamilton partner, who once was the company’s highest-ranking female employee, is suing the McLean-based contractor, alleging that the company fired her because of her sex and that it intentionally excludes women from high-level...
- Related companies: Booz Allen Hamilton
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
[Presentation by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre to public seminar “Privatization of security and warfare and impacts on human rights”, co-hosted by the United Nations Working Group on the use of mercenaries and the Business & Human...
- Related companies: Aegis Defence Services (part of Aegis Group) Aegis Group AirScan Alfa 5 AMEC American Airlines Anglo American Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) ArmorGroup (part of G4S) Barrick Gold BHP Billiton Blackwater Booz Allen Hamilton BP Buenaventura CACI Canadian Natural Resources Chevron Control Risks De Beers Delta Security Services DynCorp Endiama (Empresa Nacional de Diamantes de Angola) Erinys International ExxonMobil Forza (part of Securitas) G4S GSL (now G4S) Hart Intercon Security L-3 Communications L-3 Titan (part of L-3 Communications) Minera Yanacocha (joint venture Newmont & Compañía de Minas Buenaventura) MPRI (part of L-3 Communications) Newmont Northbridge Services Group Occidental Petroleum Ranger Oil (part of Canadian Natural Resources) Sandline International Schlumberger SDM (Sociedade de Desenvolvimento Mineiro de Angola) (joint venture Odebrecht & Endiama) Securitas Shell Siemens Silver Shadow Sociedade Mineira do Cuango (joint venture ITM Mining, Endiama & Lumanhe) Teleservice Texaco (part of Chevron) Triple Canopy Vinnell (part of Northrop Grumman)
Author: War on Want
The following pages examine the rapid expansion of private military and security companies (PMSCs), particularly as a result of the occupation of Iraq. As well as providing information on the activities of these companies, the report urges all readers...
- Related in-depth areas: NGO Private military & security companies
- Related companies: Aegis Defence Services (part of Aegis Group) Aegis Group AirScan AMEC American Airlines Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) ArmorGroup (part of G4S) Aviation Development Corporation (ADC) BHP Billiton Blackwater Booz Allen Hamilton BP CACI Canadian Natural Resources Chevron Control Risks Custer Battles De Beers DynCorp Erinys International ExxonMobil Halliburton Hart Intercon Security L-3 Communications L-3 Titan (part of L-3 Communications) MPRI (part of L-3 Communications) Northbridge Services Group Northrop Grumman Ranger Oil (part of Canadian Natural Resources) Raytheon Schlumberger Shell Siemens Silver Shadow Texaco (part of Chevron) Triple Canopy Vinnell (part of Northrop Grumman)
Author: Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS
Today, several multinational company CEOs and senior executives call on G8 countries to implement their Gleneagles HIV/AIDS commitments...the policy briefing, “Public Private Partnerships & the Fight Against AIDS: Tackling Global Economic and...
Author: Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS, and Booz Allen Hamilton
Business is making strong progress in partnering with governments, multilateral organizations and communities to support the global fight against HIV/AIDS...but efforts to collaborate with suppliers, fully utilize senior leadership and extend...
Commitments to Fight AIDS in China announced by 26 Companies of the Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS (GBC)
Author: Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS
In response to Chinese Vice Premier Madame Wu Yi’s call on Chinese and international companies to take action to stem the growing HIV/AIDS epidemic, the Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS (GBC) announces definite commitments by 26 companies to...
- Related in-depth areas: HIV/AIDS - an introduction
- Related companies: Anglo American Bayer BD (Becton, Dickinson) Booz Allen Hamilton BP Estée Lauder GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Lafarge MAC Cosmetics (part of Estée Lauder) Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Pfizer Rio Tinto Shell Sohu.com Standard Chartered Total Unilever WPP
Author: Human Rights Campaign
Human Rights Campaign (HRC) released its third annual Corporate Equality Index, a report card listing the "best and worst" firms for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender employees...The number of firms with perfect scores doubled since the 2003...
- Related companies: Accenture Adolph Coors (part of Molson Coors) Aetna Agilent Technologies Alltel Altria American Airlines American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T Avaya Bausch & Lomb BB&T Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Booz Allen Hamilton Borders Capital One Cargill Charles Schwab ChoicePoint Chubb Group Circuit City Cisco Systems Citigroup Clear Channel Cumberland Farms Dean Foods Dell Deutsche Bank Eastman Kodak Edison International Emerson Electric Entergy ExxonMobil Faegre & Benson Fannie Mae Ford Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel International Steel JPMorgan Chase KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Kmart (part of Sears) Kraft Foods Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lockheed Martin Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) MBNA (part of Bank of America) Meijer Metlife Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Gypsum Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Oracle Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E PricewaterhouseCoopers Prudential Financial Quark RadioShack Replacements Ltd. SABMiller SC Johnson Shaw Industries (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Southwest Airlines UBS Unilever Walmart Wells Fargo Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Worldspan Xerox