The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 19 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Author: Matthew Gitsham, Ashridge Centre for Business and Sustainability in Harvard Business Review [USA]
In November 2010…Chief executive Paul Polman [of Unilever]…articulated a new strategy…doubling the proportion of Unilever's portfolio that meets the highest nutritional standards, and halving the water associated with...consumer use...It is indicative...
Author: John Prescott, former Deputy Prime Minister in Guardian [UK]
New legislation [in the Legal aid bill] would stop people taking on big corporations...the second part of the bill, which is nothing less than a cack-handed attempt to change the legal system to benefit large corporations when they are being sued......
- Related stories: Trafigura lawsuits (re Côte d’Ivoire) UK: Legal aid bill is "cack-handed attempt to change the legal system to benefit large corporations when they are being sued" says former Deputy Prime Minister
- Related companies: British Sky Broadcasting Daily Mail and General Trust Guardian Media Trafigura Beheer
Author: Brendan May, Ethical Corporation
To be effective, transparent and credible, a possible blueprint a big NGO might consider to govern its corporate relationships could be as follows...Any engagement on a product or issue must be part of a bigger process of systemic change across the...
Author: Daniel Gross, Yahoo! Finance [USA]
The phone-hacking scandal has done great damage to the stock of News Corp…But the biggest harm may have been to…the company's social license…in addition to a formal government license, companies also need an informal 'social license.'…Companies that...
Analysis shows only a hanfdul of company statements are meeting the Act’s requirements, majority lack adequate information Briefing Registry Press Release
Author: Corporate Knights & Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
The Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations: Acciona, Accor, Adidas, Advanced Micro Devices, Aeon, Air France-KLM, Alcoa, Amazon.com, Atlantia, Atlas Copco, BASF, Baxter International, BG Group, BHP Billiton, British Land, British Sky Broadcasting,...
- Related stories: 2009 list of Global 100 "Most Sustainable Corporations" issued
- Related companies: Acciona Accor adidas Advanced Micro Devices AEON Air France KLM Alcoa Amazon.com Atlantia Atlas Copco BASF Baxter International BG Group BHP Billiton British Land British Sky Broadcasting Cable and Wireless Cairn Energy Capita Centrica Coca-Cola Crédit Agricole Daikin Danone Dell Deutsche Boerse Dexus Diageo East Japan Railway Eastman Kodak EnCana Eni Ericsson FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Geberit Genzyme GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs H&M Hochtief Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola Inditex Intel Kesko Kuraray L'Oreal Lafarge Land Securities Lend Lease London Stock Exchange Lonmin Michelin Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Munich Re Neste Oil Nike Nokia Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Data NTT Docomo NYK Line PG&E Pinnacle West Capital Procter & Gamble Prologis Prudential plc Reed Elsevier Group Ricoh Roche Royal Bank of Canada Sainsbury Saint-Gobain Saipem (part of Eni) SAP SCA Scania Sekisui Chemical Sims Group Smith & Nephew Sompo Japan State Street Statoil Stora Enso Swiss Re Telus TNT (part of TPG) Toppan Printing Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota TPG Transcanada Unilever United Technologies Vestas Wind Systems Walt Disney Wartsila Whitbread
Author: Innovest Strategic Value Advisors & Corporate Knights
The Global 100 list for 2008:...
- Related stories: 100 "most sustainable companies" for 2008 - MTR is first Chinese company, Rio Tinto also added; Google, HSBC, Scottish & Southern dropped
- Related companies: 3i Acciona Atlantia BT Capita Deutsche Boerse Eni Genzyme Google Mitsubishi Group MTR Neste Oil Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NTT Docomo NYK Line Rio Tinto Saipem (part of Eni) Scottish and Southern Energy Sekisui Chemical Serco Shell Toppan Printing Toyota Transcanada Westpac
Author: Combat Climate Change
A group of 46 leading international companies today called on governments to work together to develop a global policy framework to combat climate change...The companies...have combined in an international business initiative called Combat Climate...
- Related companies: Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alstom Areva Bayer BP British Sky Broadcasting Centrica Citigroup CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Deutsche Bahn Deutsche Bank Deutsche Post DONG Energy Dow Chemical Duke Energy E.ON Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Energie Baden-Wuerttemberg (EnBW) Eskom Fortum General Electric Hitachi Iberdrola Lufthansa MAN Munich Re Norske Skog NRG Energy PG&E PNM Resources RAO-UES Reuters (part of Thomson Reuters) SAP SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) Siemens Suez Tata Group Vattenfall Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi)
Author: Tom Clarke, Channel 4 News [UK]
Channel 4 News Science Correspondent Tom Clarke dissects the many 'solutions' to global warming being marketed to consumers, from tree planting and carbon offsetting to green energy tariffs. [refers to Barclays, HSBC, Sky (part of British Sky...
Author: Rob Edwards, Sunday Herald [UK]
Schemes used…to offset pollution are flawed and failing to save the planet, it has been claimed. Oil giant BP has also been accused of exaggerating cuts in emissions from pig farms in Mexico, while Sky TV's [part of British Sky Broadcasting] claims...
- Related stories: Companies often exaggerate benefits of carbon trading schemes, says UK documentary
- Related companies: Avis Budget Barclays British Sky Broadcasting Honda