The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 4 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre launches its third annual briefing on corporate legal accountability
[PDF] The Third Pillar: Access to Judicial Remedies for Human Rights Violations by Transnational Business
Author: Gwynne Skinner, Robert McCorquodale, Olivier De Schutter & Andie Lambe
The Access to Judicial Remedy (A2JR) Project set out to identify and analyze the barriers in the United States, Canada, and Europe…The detailed mapping exercise undertaken in the development of this Report shows that States are generally not fulfilling...
- Related stories: Abu Ghraib lawsuits against CACI, Titan (now L-3) Amesys lawsuit (re Libya) Anvil Mining lawsuit (re Dem. Rep. of Congo) Cambior lawsuit (re Guyana) Cape/Gencor lawsuits (re So. Africa) Chiquita lawsuits (re Colombia) Daimler lawsuit (re Argentina) DLH lawsuit (re Liberian civil war) Drummond lawsuits (re Colombia) ExxonMobil lawsuit (re Aceh) Hudbay Minerals lawsuits (re Guatemala) Monterrico Metals lawsuit (re Peru) Report analyses barriers to access judicial remedy for victims of human rights abuses by companies & makes recommendations Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Talisman lawsuit (re Sudan) Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador) The Third Pillar: Access to Judicial Remedies for Human Rights Violations by Transnational Business Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar) Veolia & Alstom lawsuit (re Jerusalem rail project) Walmart lawsuit (re gender discrimination in USA) Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Judicial remedies Latest Legal News Latest news on Pacific Business & Human Rights Latest news on UNGPs Reports & materials launched Speeches & presentations
- Related companies: Alstom AMESys (Advanced Middle East Systems, formerly Amesys (part of Bull)) Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) Barrick Gold Bull (part of Atos) Cambior Cape PLC Chevron Chiquita Daimler DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Drummond ExxonMobil Hudbay Minerals Monterrico Metals (part of Zijin) Shell Talisman Texaco (part of Chevron) Thor Chemicals Unocal (part of Chevron) Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Veolia Transport (now Transdev) Walmart Zijin
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
This briefing provides an overview of corporate legal accountability for human rights, summarising trends and developments in this field. The goal is to help a wide audience understand what is happening in different parts of the world. This briefing...
- Related in-depth areas: Corporate Legal Accountability Annual Briefings Latest Legal News Latest news on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: Academi (formerly Blackwater) AirScan AMESys (Advanced Middle East Systems, formerly Amesys (part of Bull)) AngloGold Ashanti BASF Blackwater BP Bull (part of Atos) CACI Classic Fashion Eternit (Switzerland) Indesit L-3 Communications L-3 Titan (part of L-3 Communications) Rio Tinto Riwal Shell Titan (now L-3 Titan)