The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 7 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Lawyer Herald (USA)
“Chipotle manager sued by former employees for sexual discrimination”, 27 Jan 2016...
USA: Chipotle sued over alleged non-payment of regular & overtime wages in breach of Fair Labor Standards Act
Author: Heather Draper, Denver Business Journal (USA)
"Suit accuses Chipotle of fair labor law violations", 23 Oct 2014...
USA: Fair Food Coalition urges Ahold, Publix, Wendy's & others to sign pact on tomato farm workers' rights
The Coalition of Immokalee Workers and its allies have long urged companies that source from Florida tomato farms to sign the Fair Food agreement, which gives workers greater protections against forced labour and other abuses, and guarantees them a...
Author: Bernice Yeung, Centre for Investigative Reporting (USA)
One of the most effective programs to curb sexual harassment and assault in the agriculture fields expands today with the inking of a national contract with Wal-Mart…Under the Fair Food Program, restaurant chains and grocery stores agree to pay a...
- Related stories: USA: Fair Food Coalition urges Ahold, Publix, Wendy's & others to sign pact on tomato farm workers' rights USA: Walmart joins Fair Food Program fighting sexual harassment in farms through code of conduct & external audits
- Related companies: Aldi Nord Aldi Süd Chipotle McDonald's Publix Taco Bell (part of YUM!) Trader Joe's (part of Aldi Nord) Walmart YUM!
[video] Coalition of Immokalee Workers Targets Wendy’s in Fair Food Campaign to Improve Wages, Conditions [USA]
Author: interview with Gerardo Reyes-Chávez of Coalition of Immokalee Workers, on Democracy Now!
Hundreds of farm workers and their supporters are in New York City ahead of Wendy’s shareholder meeting to demand improved working conditions for those who pick its tomatoes. The fast-food giant...is the latest target in the Fair Food Campaign...
- Related stories: USA: Fair Food Coalition urges Ahold, Publix, Wendy's & others to sign pact on tomato farm workers' rights USA: NGO urges Wendy's to join Fair Food Agreement to improve working conditions for tomato pickers in its supply chain - with video interview
- Related companies: Chipotle McDonald's Subway Taco Bell (part of YUM!) YUM!
Author: Amy Goodman, Southern [USA]
[scroll down page for Wal-Mart response and other material] Wal-Mart workers launched the first strike against the giant retailer in its 50-year history, with protests and picket lines…across 12 states. Many of these nonunion workers are facing...
- Related stories: Walmart workers launch 1st ever strike - they demand end to retaliations against workers trying to organise
- Related in-depth areas: Harassment & intimidation Interference with right to form trade unions Latest news on freedom of association Retail Transport USA
- Related companies: RoadLink Transportation Solutions (part of RTS Holdings) RTS Holdings Walmart
Author: Barry Estabrook, Gourmet Magazine [USA]
For the first time, a major Florida tomato producer, East Coast Growers and Packers, has implemented the Coalition of Immokalee Workers’(CIW) “Fair Food” program, breaking ranks with the dozen or so Florida companies that raise and ship most of the...