The following companies also match your search keywords:
3 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enAzerbaijan (ACG) Limited, BP Exploration (Caspian Sea) Limited, Chevron Khazar, Exxon Azerbaijan Limited, INPEX Southwest Caspian Sea, Ltd, ITOCU Oil Exploration (Azerbaijan) Limited, ONGC Videsh Limited, Statoil Absheron AS, Turkiye Petrolleri A.O., PSA, 2017 2017
- enAmoco Caspian Sea Petroleum Limited, BP Exploration (Caspian Sea) Limited, Delta Nimir Khazar Limited, Den Norske Stats Oljeselskap, Lukoil Joint Stock Company, McDermott Azerbaijan Inc., Pennzoil Caspian Corporation, Ramco Hazar Energy Limited, Turkiye Petrolleri A.O., Unocal Khazar Ltd., Azeri, Chirag and Deepwater Gunashli Fields, PSA, 1994 1994
- enState Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic, Amoco Caspian Sea Petroleum Limited, BP Exploration (Caspian Sea) Limited, Delta Nimir Khazar Limited, Den Norske Stats Oljeselskap, Lukoil Joint Stock Company, McDermott Azerbaijan, Inc, Pennzoil Caspian Corporation, Ramco Hazar Energy Limited, Turkiye Petrolleri A.O., Unocal Khazar Limited, PSA, 1994 1994
Your search returned 2 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: UK Department for International Development (DFID)
The UK Government and the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies today committed to continue to work together to help increase access to essential medicines for the world’s poorest countries...The UK Government’s framework for good practice has been...
- Related stories: GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer & other firms join UK govt. in committing to increased access to essential medicines for poorest countries, including via differential pricing
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Amgen AstraZeneca Bristol-Myers Squibb Chiron Eli Lilly GlaxoSmithKline Janssen Pharmaceutica (part of Johnson & Johnson) Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Pfizer Procter & Gamble Schering-Plough Wyeth (part of Pfizer)
Chiron Corporation and Global Alliance for TB Drug Development Agree on License of PA-824 Compound for New Tuberculosis Therapeutics
Author: Global Alliance for TB Drug Development
- Related companies: Chiron