The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 59 results. You are on page 1 of 6.
Minnesota Business Partnership urges lawmakers to adopt policing reforms that address police misconduct & increase accountability and transparency
Author: Minnesota Business Partnership
Members of the Minnesota Business Partnership believe that true reform must be focused against two critical objectives: Prevention – implement needed policies and practices to significantly reduce the possibility of unacceptable police behavior in th...
Author: Isobel Asher Hamilton, Business Insider (USA)
The Amazon VP who quit and called the company 'chickens---' says Google, Comcast, and Huawei got in touch, 5 May 2020 ...
- Related stories: USA: Amazon warehouse workers allege they were fired in retaliation for protesting insufficient protection for workers from COVID-19; incl. company comments
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
- Related companies: Amazon.com
Author: Amanda Holpuch, The Guardian
"US digital divide 'is going to kill people' as Covid-19 exposes inequalities," 13 April 2020...
USA: Supreme Court judgment in case against Comcast narrows scope for when plaintiffs can succeed on racial discrimination suits
Author: Ian Millhiser, VOX
"The Supreme Court handed down a unanimous decision that bodes ill for the future of civil rights" 25 Mar 2020...
Author: Ze Mag
La vie de la plupart des gens a été complètement bouleversée par le virus Corona ou COVID-19 qui a balayé le monde Cela dit, je présente aujourd'hui 50 aides Lorsque la pression est forte et que les gouvernements sont surchargés, il appartient aux...
- Related stories: Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Related in-depth areas: Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus) : Réponses apportées par les gouvernements et les entreprises
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Alphabet Amazon.com Apple Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) BNY Mellon Charter Citigroup Comcast Delta Air Lines Deutsche Telekom Dolce & Gabbana Giorgio Armani Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hilton JPMorgan Chase Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Lululemon Athletica LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton McDonald's Microsoft Morgan Stanley NBCUniversal (part of Comcast) Prada Salesforce.com Southwest Airlines Starbucks State Street T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Uber Verizon VF Corp Walmart Wells Fargo
Major news organisations and business leaders withdraw from Saudi investment conference over missing journalist
On October 2, 2018, prominent Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi went missing after entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Khashoggi, a once royal advisor turned critic, was murdered by Saudi agents in the consultate. Khashoggi's case prompted a...
Author: Christopher Crosby, Law360
Author: Nellie Bowles, The New York Times
"Early Facebook and Google Employees Form Coalition to Fight What They Built", 4 Feb 2018...
New CEO activism: business leaders are defending rights by raising awareness & leveraging economic power
Author: Aaron K. Chatterji & Michael W. Toffel, Harvard Business Review (USA)
"The New CEO Activists", January 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Angie's List Apple CNBC (part of Comcast) Hobby Lobby IBM Lyft NBA Netflix New York Times Oracle Salesforce.com Twitter Under Armour Walt Disney