The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 109 results. You are on page 1 of 11.
China: Clothes made with cotton produced by forced labour in Xinjiang is likely being sold in US, think tank says
“Clothing made by Chinese forced labor is likely being sold in the US”, 22 October 2019...
Oxfam reveals poverty pay, harsh working conditions & gender discrimination in intl. supermarkets' food supply chains; Includes company responses
Oxfam has released new research, which included in-depth interviews with workers in India and Brazil and a survey of workers in five other countries, revealing widespread labour rights allegations - including poverty pay, harsh working conditions, and...
- Related stories: Les supermarchés européens manquent de vigilance quant aux conditions de travail dans leurs chaînes d'approvisionnement, selon Oxfam Oxfam reveals poverty pay, harsh working conditions & gender discrimination in intl. supermarkets' food supply chains; Includes company responses
- This is a non response from the following companies: Costco
US government blocks shipments from companies alleged of using forced labour in China, Malaysia, Brazil, Zimbabwe and Congo
Author: Martha Mendoza, Associated Press
“Company making Costco pajamas flagged for forced labor”, 8 Oct 2019...
- Related stories: US blocks import of goods suspected to have been produced with forced labour
- Related companies: Ansell Badger Sport Costco WRP
Author: Jacob Wolinsky, Value Walk
"Monster Beverage from laggard to leader on slavery in supply chain", 4 June 2019...
Tuna brands are failing to tackle modern slavery in their Pacific supply chains, putting workers in danger
Author: 3/06/19 - Adam Barnett, Communications Officer, BHRRC
London, UK / Sydney – Canned tuna brands are failing to tackle modern slavery in their Pacific supply chains, according to a new report which calls for urgent reforms to protect workers at sea.
Malaysia: Condom supplier to NHS and British retailers accused of 'shameful' working conditions & labour abuses
Author: Nicola Smith, The Telegraph
"Revealed: Condom supplier to NHS and British high street accused of 'shameful' working conditions", 23 January 2019...
- Related stories: Malaysia: Workers report poor working conditions & low wages at Karex factories
- Related in-depth areas: Beyond Social Auditing
- Related companies: Boots (now Alliance Boots) Costco Global Protection Corp (part of Karex) Karex Reckitt Benckiser Superdrug (part of Hutchison Whampoa) Tesco
Author: Norton Rose Fulbright and the British Institute for International and Comparative Law
Making sense of managing human rights issues in supply chains: 2018 report and analysis, May 2018....
“Inversionistas presionan por una mayor divulgación sobre impactos en DD.HH.”, 23 de mayo de 2018...
- Related companies: BRF China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Costco Couche-Tard Devon Energy EOG Resources Falabella Gap Gazprom Heilan Home Hermès Kellogg Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. LVMH Macy's Mondelēz International Nestlé Norilsk Nickel ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Prada Ross Stores Shoprite Starbucks Surgutneftegas Target Tesco Under Armour Valero Energy