The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 115 results. You are on page 1 of 12.
Author: Friends of the Earth Australia
South Korea: Report calls on Korean corporations and govt. to act and stop human rights violations and environmental destruction in Indonesian palm oil industry
Author: Korea Federation for Environmental Movements and Advocates for Public Interest Law
“Korean CSOs call on Korean Government and corporations to take immediate measures to stop serious deforestation and human rights violations in the palm oil industry”, 20 May 2019...
Indonesia: Dutch national pension fund divests from Korean firm Posco Daewoo due to forest destruction for palm oil operations
"Dutch pension fund divests from Posco Daewoo over deforestation in Indonesia," 25 June 2018...
NGO Commentary: Korean govt's response to UNWG visit fails to acknowledge poor labour conditions and negative health impacts of companies
Author: Correspondence NGO group of the UN Working Group’s visit to Korea, Korean House for International Solidarity (Republic of Korea)
"Comment: The government’s response to UN Working Group’s Korea visit report does not reflect the Korean reality", 11 June 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: South Korea, 23 May - 1 Jun 2016
- Related companies: Asahi Glass Fine Techno Korea Busan Transportation Corporation Daewoo International (part of Posco) GTS Korea Hyundai Heavy Industries Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) Hyundai Steel Korea Minting and Security Printing Corporation LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Lotte Co. Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation Posco Samsung Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation SK Corporation Yoosung Enterprise Co.
US ban on imports made with slavery requires companies to heighten supplier scrutiny - corporate lawyer Brenda Jacobs
Author: Brenda Jacobs, Sidley Austin LLP, on Just-Style (UK)
"US forced labour ban requires supply chain scrutiny", 7 July 2016...
Author: Facing Finance
"Dirty Profits 4: Report on Companies and Financial Institutions Benefitting from Violations of Human Rights," 16 Feb 2016...
- Related stories: Facing Finance report investigates abuses by 20 companies & ties to financial institutions
- Related companies: Airbus (part of EADS) Allianz Alstom Anglo American Audi (part of Volkswagen) BHP Billiton BMW China Gold International Resources Coca-Cola Daewoo International (part of Posco) Deutsche Bank EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) ExxonMobil Grupo México HeidelbergCement HSBC Inditex Lockheed Martin Motorola Nestlé Pfizer Posco Rheinmetall Rolls-Royce plc Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Sanofi Syngenta Total Vale Vanguard Verizon Volkswagen Zara (part of Inditex)
We are to help remove ethical risk from the fund…In 2015, the Council helped to prepare two new criteria – the climate and coal criteria. In accordance with the Council’s proposed wording of the climate criterion, companies may, as from 2016, be...
- Related stories: Norway: Council on Ethics of govt. pension fund publishes 2015 annual report
- Related companies: Daewoo International (part of Posco) Posco
Myanmar: Farmers protest against Daewoo for role in land dispute in Kyaukphyu; includes company's comments
Author: Moe Myint, Irrawaddy (Myanmar)
Peru: Achuar indigenous groups shut down Pluspetrol’s oil wells over alleged contamination; company says it will continue dialogue
Author: Al Jazeera
“Indigenous protesters in Peru shut down oil Wells” - February 4, 2015...