The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 30 results. You are on page 1 of 3.
Author: Deutsche Bank (Germany)
"Response to letters from 84 organizations related to the Mina do Feijao dam breakdown in Brumadinho, Brazil", 12 April 2019 ...
- Related stories: Brazil: 86 NGOs write to business partners & investors of Vale, raising concerns about human rights violations related to the Brumadinho dam disaster
- This is a response from the following companies: Deutsche Bank
Australia: Growing support amongst large institutional investors for shareholder & NGO campaigns on climate & human rights
Author: Ruth Williams, The Sydney Morning Herald
"Big investors backed shareholder campaigns on climate, human rights", 23 February 2018...
- Related companies: ABP AMP Group Aviva BHP Billiton BlackRock Colonial First State Commonwealth Bank Deutsche Bank Elliott Management ExxonMobil HSBC Macquarie Bank MLC (part of National Australia Bank) Morgan Stanley Nordea Bank Occidental Petroleum Oil Search Origin Energy QBE Insurance Rio Tinto Santos Schroders State Street Vanguard Wells Fargo Westpac Woolworths Limited
Climate Action 100+: World's top investors launch 'unprecedented' drive to push carbon intensive firms on climate action
Author: Michael Holder, businessGreen
The anniversary of finalisation of the Paris Agreement looks set to create even waves bigger than those from last month's fortnight-long UN climate change conference across the border in Bonn... Today, as many as 225 influential global investors with...
Boston Common Asset Management & investor coalition call on world's largest banks to release more robust climate-related disclosure
Author: Lauren Compere, Huffington Post
"Making climate change banks' business", 19 September 2017...
Author: Investor Platform for Climate Actions
Dear G20 Leaders:...
- Related stories: 130 investors sign letter calling on G20 to take steps to meet Paris climate agreement
- Related companies: Aegon AMP Group Australian Ethical Investment Aviva AXA BNP Paribas BT Danske Bank Dragon Capital Group Friends Provident Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC Mn Services Natixis Nordea Bank Old Mutual PGGM Robeco Russell Investments Trillium Corporation
Author: Sonia Hierzig, ShareAction
The investment world has the potential to be a force for good, but only if asset owners and their managers make investment decisions in a responsible way.
Author: Facing Finance
"Dirty Profits 4: Report on Companies and Financial Institutions Benefitting from Violations of Human Rights," 16 Feb 2016...
- Related stories: Facing Finance report investigates abuses by 20 companies & ties to financial institutions
- Related companies: Airbus (part of EADS) Allianz Alstom Anglo American Audi (part of Volkswagen) BHP Billiton BMW China Gold International Resources Coca-Cola Daewoo International (part of Posco) Deutsche Bank EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) ExxonMobil Grupo México HeidelbergCement HSBC Inditex Lockheed Martin Motorola Nestlé Pfizer Posco Rheinmetall Rolls-Royce plc Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Sanofi Syngenta Total Vale Vanguard Verizon Volkswagen Zara (part of Inditex)
France: New disclosure rules require companies to report on environmental & social factors, including climate risks
Author: Justin Gundlach, Columbia Law School Climate Law Blog
"Energy Transition and Climate Risks Included in New French Financial Disclosure Rules", 5 Mar 2016...