The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 230 results. You are on page 1 of 23.
Author: Global Witness
“¿Enemigos del Estado?", 30 de julio de 2019...
Author: Global Witness
30 Jul 2019...
- Related stories: Global Witness report shows three defenders were killed each week in 2018, most in relation to mining, agribusiness & hydro
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Women human rights defenders
- Related companies: Dole Philippines (see Dolefil) Itochu JPMorgan Chase Promoción y Desarrollo Hídricos (PDHSA) (Now Energía y Renovación S.A ) Sterlite Industries (part of Vedanta Resources) Transcanada Vedanta Resources
Author: Lian Buan, Rappler
"Supreme Court orders Kentex contractor to pay P1.4M to workers," 26 July 2019...
- Related stories: Philippines: Families of Kentex fire victims take legal action vs. owners, local gov't officials, & contractors; wins case for unpaid wages
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: CJC Manpower Services Kentex
Pepmaco Manufacturing Corporation (Pepmaco for brevity) is a domestic corporation engaged in the manufacture of surfactants. It operates a manufacturing plant located at Airstrip St., Silangan Industrial Park, Canlubang, Calamba, Laguna....
- Related stories: Philippines: Masked men alleged to be Pepmaco guards attack protesting workers while asleep
- This is a response from the following companies: Peerless Products Manufacturing Corporation (Pepmaco)
Ecuador: Companies release joint statement in support of threatened labour rights defender Jorge Acosta
Today companies sourcing bananas from Ecuador - Axfood, Coop, Everfresh, Greenfood, Martin & Servera and Menigo - released a joint statement to Ecuadorian government in support of Jorge Acosta, the coordinator of the banana workers’ union ASTAC ...
We have read the Swedwatch article about the legal situation of Mr Acosta in Ecuador and would like first to clarify that there is no connection between Dole and the individual who filed the complaint against Mr. Acosta or with Mr. Acosta himself....
- Related stories: Ecuador: Companies release joint statement in support of threatened labour rights defender Jorge Acosta
- Related companies: Dole
“Democracias capturadas: el gobierno de unos pocos. Mecanismos de captura de la política fiscal de parte de las élites y su impacto en la desigualdad en América Latina y el Caribe (1990-2017)” - Noviembre 2018...
USA: Patagonia donates $10M tax break to groups protecting the environment & finding solutions to the climate crisis
Author: Nick Visser, HuffPost
"Patagonia donates $10 million tax break to green groups, says Trump 'irresponsible'," 28 Nov 2018...
Author: Jack Ball, ConstructionWeekOnline
"Saudi Arabia ensures Filipino staff paid after Azmeel 'lock-out'", 25 October 2018...
- Related companies: Azmeel Contracting and Construction Corporation
Author: Philippine News Agency
"Ammonia leak downs 35 in South Cotabato", 24 Semptember 2018...
- Related companies: Dole Philippines (see Dolefil)