The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 40 results. You are on page 1 of 4.
Author: Max Hall, pv magazine
"Business & Human Rights Resource Centre investigates human rights issues in solar, wind", 29 June 2020...
- Related companies: Orsted
Renewable energy sector falling short on human rights, putting efforts to tackle the climate crisis at risk
Author: 29/06/20 - BHRRC Press Release
New benchmark assesses 16 of the largest publicly-traded wind and solar producers
Mexico: Supreme Court annuls permit for BHCE Yucatan SAPI's solar and wind farm, citing lack of proper community consultation
Author: Yucatan Times
"The Supreme Court annuls permit for solar and wind farm in northern Yucatan," 7 May 2020...
Commentary: Human rights risks threaten battery supply chains' sustainability - now is the time to act
Author: Stephanie Regalia, Natural Resources Research Assistant
The battery and renewable energy industries are facing increased scrutiny for their human rights impacts...In response to growing concerns over the impacts of the transition to a low-carbon economy, the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre ...
Author: 11/3/20 - Soledad García Muñoz, Special Rapporteur of the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, and Phil Bloomer, Executive Director, BHRRC
Ahead of this week's landmark event in Mexico, Soledad García Muñoz and Phil Bloomer discuss the global movement for human rights due diligence
Author: CEE Bankwatch Network
"North Macedonia government contemplates prompt coal exit", 24 February 2020...
Author: Scatec Solar
Scatec Solar is committed to high standards for sustainability management, including health and safety, environmental sustainability, ethical conduct and human rights. We are guided by and comply with internationally recognized standards such a...
- Related stories: Honduras: Communities of Choluteca oppose solar energy project of the Norwegian company Scatec Solar
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Renewable energy
- This is a response from the following companies: Scatec Solar
South Sudan: Govt. replaces small polluting generators with diesel-run plant despite signing Paris Agreement on climate change
"Energy-short South Sudan powers up - but with fossil fuels"...
China continues to expand portfolio of green finance and clean energy projects in MENA, according to research
Author: Ossman Elnaggar, The Diplomat
“China’s Growing “Green” Engagement in MENA”, 19 Sep 2019...
- Related stories: China continues to expand portfolio of green finance and clean energy projects in MENA, according to research
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: ACWA Power Agricultural Bank of China Bank of China China Construction Bank Dongfang Electric General Electric Harbin Electric (formerly Harbin Power Equipment) Shanghai Electric
Author: Elias Jika, International Accountability Project (Malawi)
‘Concerns Unaddressed, Communities in Malawi Continue Campaign on the Salima Solar Project’ 22 July 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Renewable energy