The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 32 results. You are on page 1 of 4.
China continues to expand portfolio of green finance and clean energy projects in MENA, according to research
Author: Ossman Elnaggar, The Diplomat
“China’s Growing “Green” Engagement in MENA”, 19 Sep 2019...
Author: Elias Jika, International Accountability Project (Malawi)
‘Concerns Unaddressed, Communities in Malawi Continue Campaign on the Salima Solar Project’ 22 July 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Renewable energy
Nigeria: Environmental Rights Action warns govt. on decision to build nuclear power plants citing safety concerns
Author: Premium Times, (Nigeria)
‘Group urges Nigerian govt to reconsider nuclear energy plan after Russia accident’ 15 August 2019...
Earthworks releases report on the environmental and human impacts of rising mineral demand for renewable energy
Author: Earthworks, UTS ISF
"REPORT: Clean Energy Must Not Rely on Dirty Mining", 17 April 2019....
- Related stories: Over 50 organizations urge World Bank to prioritise human rights & environmental impacts in "climate-smart" mining
- Related in-depth areas: Automobile Climate change Climate justice Latest news on natural resources Mining Natural Resources Renewable energy & human rights
- Related companies: BMW Connected Energy First Solar Huayou Cobalt LG Chem Powervault Renault Samsung SDI (part of Samsung) Tesla Motors Vale
Peru: Fuerabamba communities reach agreement with Govt over negative impacts of Chinese mining project Las Bambas
Author: Peru Support Group
“Deal announced over Las Bambas” 08 April, 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: China Minmetals Las Bambas (part of MMG) Minerals and Metals Group (MMG) (part of China Minmetals)
Days after IPCC report, 30 U.K. companies commit to dedicating hundreds of millions of pounds to addressing climate change
Author: Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, UK Government
"Top businesses across the UK have today announced significant pledges worth hundreds of millions of pounds to tackle climate change, marking the government’s first ever Green GB & NI Week....
- Related stories: International scientific body report on climate change warns of need to act now to prevent catastrophic impacts of climate change
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: Admiral Group Amazon.com Barratt Developments Coca-Cola Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu EDF Hargreaves Lansdown HSBC John Lewis Partnership KPMG Lidl Tesco
Author: Eniko Horvath, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Renewable energy holds the promise of a cleaner, climate-friendly future. This is the time to show that it will also be a rights-respecting one.
Author: Who Profits
... In this flash report, we will first outline Israel’s booming solar energy industry, which is supported by state policies and financial incentives for corporations. We will review specific policies incentivizing investment for commercial and...
Climate action, advances in clean tech & public stance by CEOs on social issues among top sustainable business stories in 2017
Author: Andrew Winston, Harvard Business Review (USA)
"The Top 10 Sustainable Business Stories of 2017", 22 Dec 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism Mitigation
Author: Taylor Luck, The Christian Science Monitor
...In Jordan, the UN and its partners have hooked up the first solar-powered refugee camps in the world – a test as to whether the international aid community can step beyond the emergency relief approach and provide sustainable solutions that benefit...
- Related stories: Access to work in Jordan & Lebanon for Syrian refugees, migrant workers & host populations
- Related companies: IKEA