The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 11 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Business contributes to inclusive development, responsible growth, but challenges of scale remain: CSR Asia Summit 2013
Author: CSR Asia
…The Summit was…a…multi-stakeholder platform for strategy discussions and ideas exchange…[M]ulti-stakeholder partnerships between businesses, civil society and governments are going to be vital to achieve progress, agreed participants…The two-day...
- Related companies: Coca-Cola Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Levi Strauss
Author: UN Global Compact
Underscoring the role of business in addressing global threats - from climate change to widespread poverty or humanitarian emergencies - a group of chief executives joined UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in Davos/Switzerland today for the launch of...
- Related companies: A.P. Moller - Maersk Accenture Acciona Aviva BASF Bayer BBVA China Development Bank China Minmetals Coca-Cola Companhia Vale do Rio Doce (now Vale) Cosco Daimler Deutsche Telekom Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Eni Eskom Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Heineken Infosys Intel KPMG Mansour Group Martha Tilaar Natura Nestlé Netafim Newmont Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar Airways Sakhalin Energy (joint venture Shell, Gazprom, Mitsui, & Mitsubishi) Shell Siemens Sumitomo Group Symantec Takeda Pharmaceutical Talisman Tata Group Telefónica Total Unilever Vale Vestas Wind Systems
Author: Exedra Events
Five companies from India, Malaysia and Philippines were recognized for their outstanding initiatives in corporate social responsibility…The Asian CSR Awards, co-presented by Intel, is Asia's premier Awards program on corporate social responsibility.....
Author: UN Global Compact
The chief executives of the following 245 companies have expressed interest in signing the statement: 4C Strategies, A. Raymond, A.Z. Industries, AB Volvo Group, ABIMIP, Abu Dhabi National Energy Company (TAQA), Adecco Japan, Adetel Group, Adriatica,...
- Related companies: Anglo American Aramex Arcelor Mittal Areva Arla Foods ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Autostrade Aviatur AXA Bacardi Banco Bradesco Banco do Brasil Bayer BBVA Buenaventura Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Carrefour CNP Assurances Comcraft Group Cosco Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo E.ON Eni F&C Asset Management Fortis France Telecom (now Orange) Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Fujitsu Siemens (part of Fujitsu) Fujitsu Technology Solutions (part of Fujitsu) H&M Hartmann Holcim Holmen Iberdrola INA Isagen Japan Airlines Johnson Controls Levi Strauss Lexmark Li & Fung Lonmin Lufthansa Mabati Rolling Mills (part of Comcraft Group) Migros Minera Yanacocha (joint venture Newmont & Compañía de Minas Buenaventura) Mytilineos National Grid Nestlé Newmont Nexen NH Hoteles Noir Norsk Hydro (now part of Statoil) Novartis Pearson Premier Oil PricewaterhouseCoopers Publicis Randstad Ricoh Rio Tinto Rosy Blue Saint-Gobain Sanofi-Aventis Sasol Shell SKF SNS Reaal Sonae Souza Cruz (part of British American Tobacco) Standard Chartered Talisman TAQA Total UBS Unilever Vinci Volvo Group
[DOC] Over 230 Companies Worldwide Have a Public Human Rights Policy Statement, On Eve of the 60th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, Realizing Rights
To mark the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Realizing Rights and the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre have been encouraging more companies to adopt human rights policies...Currently over 230 company policy...
- Related companies: ABB Abbott Laboratories Aberdeen Asset Management ABN Amro adidas Aegon AGF - Assurances Générales de France (part of Allianz) Akzo Nobel Alcatel-Lucent Alcoa Alliance Boots (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) Alstom Anadolu Efes Anglo American Aramex Areva ArmorGroup (part of G4S) ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Associated British Foods AstraZeneca Aviva Balfour Beatty Banco Bradesco Banco do Brasil Barclays Barrick Gold BASF Bayer BBVA BG Group BHP Billiton BMW Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Boeing Bonnier Group Bouygues BP Brambles British Airways British American Tobacco BT Cable and Wireless Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Carrefour Casino Cemex Centrica Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Coca-Cola Codelco Colgate-Palmolive Commerzbank Compass Group ConocoPhillips Continental AG Cosmo Oil Credit Suisse Daimler Danone De Beers Dell Deutsche Bahn Deutsche Telekom Diageo DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Dow Chemical DuPont E.ON EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) EDF EMI EnCana Endesa (part of Enel) Eni Ericsson Eroski ExxonMobil Ferrovial Ford Fortis Freeport-McMoRan Friends Provident Fuji Photo Film Fujitsu G4S Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) GDF Suez General Electric General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Gold Fields Goodyear Grupo ACS HBOS (part of Lloyds) Henkel Hess Corporation Holcim HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC ICI IKEA Imperial Tobacco Indian Oil Corporation ING Intel InterContinental Hotels International Power ISS JFE Johnson Matthey KBC KfW Kimberly-Clark Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) KPN L'Oreal Lafarge Lagardère Levi Strauss Linde Lloyds TSB Lonmin Lundin Petroleum Man Group Marks & Spencer Marriott Marubeni Mazda McDonald's Merck Microsoft Mitchells & Butlers Mitsubishi Electric (part of Mitsubishi Group) Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Monsanto Morgan Stanley Motorola National Grid NEC Neste Oil Nestlé Newmont Nexen Nokia Nomura Nordea Bank Norsk Hydro (now part of Statoil) Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes O2 (part of Telefónica) Occidental Petroleum OMV Pentland Group PepsiCo Persimmon Petro-Canada (part of Suncor) Petrobras Pfizer Posco Premier Oil PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential plc Rabobank Reckitt Benckiser Reebok (part of adidas) Repsol YPF Rexam Ricoh Rio Tinto Rio Tinto Alcan (part of Rio Tinto) Roche Royal Philips Electronics SABMiller Sanofi Sara Lee Sasol SCA Securitas Seven & i Sharp Shell Siemens Signet Skanska Smiths Group SNS Reaal Société Générale Sodexo Sony Stagecoach Group Standard Chartered Standard Life Statoil Stora Enso Sumitomo Electric Industries (part of Sumitomo Group) Sumitomo Group Sun Microsystems Syngenta Talisman Tata Group Taylor Wimpey Telecom Italia Telefónica Tesco Timberland Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) Tom's of Maine Tomkins Toshiba Total UBS Unilever United Utilities Vodafone Volvo Group Westpac Weyerhaeuser Whitbread Wolseley WPP Xerox Xstrata (part of Glencore) Yell Group
Author: Syntao (sponsored by Oxfam Hong Kong)
By adopting the SustainAbility methodology, we found the Chinese sustainability reports do relatively well in terms of their presentation of performance, governance, and strategy. Yet at the same time, we found that Chinese sustainability reports are...
[PDF] full report: "Tomorrow’s Value - The Global Reporters 2006 Survey of Corporate Sustainability Reporting"
Author: SustainAbility, UNEP
[Top 50 reports: BT, Co-operative Financial Services, BP, Anglo Platinum, Rabobank, Unilever, MTR, Vodafone, Shell Group, Nike, Novo Nordisk, ABN AMRO Real, BHP Billiton, Philips, ABN AMRO, HP, Anglo American, GlaxoSmithKline, Rio Tinto, Westpac...
- Related stories: SustainAbility's bi-annual survey of corporate social & environmental reporting - top 5 are BT, Co-Operative Financial Services, BP, Anglo Platinum, Rabobank
- Related companies: ABN Amro adidas Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) BBVA BHP Billiton BP British Airports Authority (BAA) British American Tobacco Co-operative Financial Services (CFS) (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Daiwa Securities DSM Enel Ford Fuji Photo Film Gap General Electric GlaxoSmithKline Henkel HP (Hewlett-Packard) KarstadtQuelle Kesko Lafarge Migros MTR Natura Nedbank Nike Nissan Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) PotashCorp Rabobank Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) Shell Sony Suez Telus Unilever VanCity Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Vodafone Walmart Westpac
In sum, [this report] finds that the global investment and corporate communities have made great strides in their understanding of climate change and its competitive and financial implications, and the measurement of these implications. However,...
- Related stories: Carbon Disclosure Project report finds most firms recognise climate change as key risk but have no programme to reduce emissions - US firms lag overall but some rank among best in class: Chevron, Citigroup, Ford, FPL, GE, Marsh & McLennan
- Related companies: Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO)
Author: Bien Perez, South China Morning Post
With many of their manufacturing assembly lines being moved to China, Japanese firms are expected to step up their environmental and social development programmes in the mainland, a Japanese business leader says. Yotaro Kobayashi, outspoken chairman...
- Related companies: Fuji Photo Film Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Xerox
Author: SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's
[Top 50 companies (highest scoring first): Co-operative Financial Services (part of Co-operative Group), Novo Nordisk, BP, British American Tobacco, BT Group, British Airports Authority (BAA), Rabobank, Rio Tinto, Shell, HP, Unilever, Anglo American,...
- Related stories: 2004 survey of corporate non-financial reporting, by SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's (highest scoring companies: Co-operative Financial Services, Novo Nordisk, BP)
- Related companies: ABB Abbott Laboratories ABN Amro adidas AEON Agilent Technologies Alcoa Allianz Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) Aracruz Celulose Autostrade Aventis (now part of Sanofi-Aventis) Barclays BASF Baxter International BC Hydro BHP Billiton BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb British Airports Authority (BAA) British Airways British American Tobacco Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Camelot Canon Carrefour Chiquita City West Water Co-operative Group DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Daiwa Securities Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Endesa (part of Enel) Eroski Ford Fuji Photo Film Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Gap Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) General Motors HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hydro-Québec IBM ING Intel Ito-Yokado KarstadtQuelle Kesko Lafarge Manaaki Whenua Matsushita (now Panasonic) Merloni Elettrodomestici Mirant mmo2 (now O2) MTN MTR Natura Nippon Oil Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes Old Mutual PotashCorp Premier Oil Rabobank Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics RWE SABMiller Sasol Severn Trent Shell Sony Starbucks Statoil Suez Suncor Swiss Re Talisman Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Telecom Italia Tesco Total Toyota Unilever United Utilities VanCity Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Vodafone Volkswagen Watercare Services Westpac Weyerhaeuser Xerox