The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 45 results. You are on page 1 of 5.
USA: Report finds 'alarmingly high injury rates' faced by Amazon warehouse workers, based on Amazon's internal data
Author: All members of the Athena Coalition
"PACKAGING PAIN: Workplace Injuries in Amazon's Empire", December 2019...
Author: Fresenius Medial Care
...First and foremost, we respect our employees’ right to freedom of association and collective bargaining, consistent with applicable law and practice. We are evaluating the recent article written by Mr. Compa. That said, we believe that the picture...
- This is a response from the following companies: Fresenius Medical Care
Author: The New York Times
… The growing demand for gold as a conductive metal used in phones and other electronic products has helped spawn a deadly illegal trade that’s harder to track than other black-market commodities like blood diamonds or drugs… “The Weekly” travels to...
Author: Kieran Guilbert, Thomson Reuters Foundation
"EXCLUSIVE - UK found sending home dozens of slavery victims despite re-trafficking fears", 6 August 2019 ...
- Related in-depth areas: Forced labour & slavery
H&M Group does not accept forced labor being used anywhere in our value chain...A part of the cotton produced in China comes from the Xinjiang region. We have for a long time worked with Better Cotton Initiative, BCI to secure a sustainable...
- Related stories: China: Ethnic minorities detained in internment camps reportedly subject to forced labour in factories supplying to major apparel brands; Incl. co responses
- This is a response from the following companies: H&M
Author: 25/6/2019 - Nora Götzmann, Danish Institute for Human Rights
Nora Götzmann argues that the UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights’s Gender Guidance underlines how a gender-neutral approach is insufficient.
Author: Jordan Times
"Domestic workers endure abuse as organizations cite ‘collective failure’ of stakeholders", 28 Mar 2019...
The 30 January OpEd in the New York Times, which alleged that agribusiness, and particularly soy, has been responsible for the destruction of forests in the Amazon does not paint an accurate or complete picture. Since 2006, the soy industry in Brazil...
- Related stories: Amazon Watch calls on agribusiness companies & investors to take a stand against the President of Brazil's threats to the Amazon; includes co. responses Brasil: Governo Bolsonaro e suas políticas que colocam em risco direitos humanos e a democracia
- This is a response from the following companies: Bunge
TripAdvisor believes that travelers coming to our site or app should have access to all relevant information available about a destination, including businesses currently open in those locations. To this end, we aim to provide travelers with an...
- Related stories: Amnesty Intl. alleges Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia & TripAdvisor are profiting from illegal settlements in the Occupied Palestinian Territories; inc. co. responses
- This is a response from the following companies: TripAdvisor
UK: NGO denounces the abuse of non-disclosure agreements by companies in maternity discrimination cases
Author: Laura Bates, Guardian (UK)
"Pregnant then screwed: how gagging contracts are used to silence sacked mothers", 22 Jan 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News