The following companies also match your search keywords:
- Gas Natural
- Gas Natural del Noroeste (parte de TransCanada)
- Mansarovar Energy (Joint venture Oil & Natural Gas Corp. and Sinopec)
- Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG)
- Northwest Natural Gas
- NW Natural (see Northwest Natural Gas)
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
- Unión Fenosa (now Gas Natural)
23 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- ptModel Contract, Concession, 2015 2015
- enModel Contract, Concession, 2013, 002 2013
- enKosmos Energy Ireland, Europa Oil and Gas (Holdings) PLC, Porcupine Basin No. 2/13, Exploration License, 2013 2013
- enPetroleo Brasileiro S.A. Petrobras, Presal Petroleo S.A.(PPSA), Shell Brasil Petroleo Ltda., Total E&P do Brasil Ltda., CNODC Brasil Petroleo e Gas Ltda., CNOOC Petroleum Brasil Ltda., PSA, 2013 2013
- enKosmos Energy Ireland, Europa Oil and Gas (Holdings) PLC, Porcupine Basin No. 3/13, Exploration License, 2013 2013
- enTalisman (Block K39) B.V., Topkhana Block, PSA, 2011 2011
- enModel Contract, PSA, 2010, 002 2010
- enDNO Iraq AS, Tawke, Dohuk and Erbil Blocks, Amendment, PSA, 2008 2008
- enOil India Limited, Geoglobal Resources (Barbados) Inc., Block RJ-ONN-2004/2, PSA, 2007 2007
- enAlbpetrol Sh.A., Stream Oil & Gas Ltd., Gorisht-Kocul Field, PSA, 2007 2007
Your search returned 919 results. You are on page 1 of 92.
Kazakhstan: NGOs urge CNPC to take actions in response to allegations of pollution caused by oil production activities
Author: Crude Accountability and other NGOs
We are writing to you and the Board to express our deep concern for the CNPC [China National Petroleum Corporation] associated oil production and the threat to one of the largest and most unique underground freshwater desposit Kokzhide in Kazakhstan....
- Related stories: Kazakhstan: NGOs urge companies to take actions to address concerns over pollution allegedly caused by oil production activities
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation)
Uganda: NGOs claim public consultation on environmental & social impacts of oil industry not transparent
Author: Ronald Musoke, The Independent (Uganda)
"Civil society concerned over oil pipeline"...
Nigeria: Oil spills may kill around 16,000 infants in the Niger Delta annually within their first month of life
Author: Bassey Willie, Daily Trust (Nigeria)
‘Oil pollution: 16,000 infants at risk in N/Delta’ 4 November 2019...
China's new infrastructure corridor through Myanmar faces risks of further conflicts and environmental degradation
Author: Nicolas Lo, China Dialogue
“Trouble for Belt and Road in Myanmar”, 21 October 2019...
Mexico: Pemex highlighted as the most polluting company in Latin America, raising concerns about the country´s commitments under the Paris Agreement
Author: Latin American Post
“Mexico: what is going on with the Paris Agreement?”, 24th October 2019...
Author: JP Casey & Umar Ali, Mining Technology
With more than 60 minerals and metals currently being pulled from Canadian soil, the mining industry is a major contributor to the national economy... However, the rapid expansion of mining operations have introduced a number of problems... [including]...
Brazil: ExxonMobil, Chevron, Shell and others bid for oil exploitation blocks amidst grave concerns for environmental impacts
Author: Latin American Post
“Round of tenders for oil exploitation of the Amazon coast in Brazil”, 13th October 2019...
Author: Research on Poverty Alleviation (Tanzania)
"How Tanzania can avoid the resource curse"...