The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 373 results. You are on page 1 of 38.
Companies step up to address global shortages of medical equipment and supplies in response to COVID-19
Author: Marguerite Ward, Business Insider (USA)
Tesla, Apple, and Ford are stepping up to address global shortages of ventilators, hand sanitizer, face masks, and gowns. Here's a running list of companies helping out, 27 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
- Related companies: 3M Apple Brandon Maxwell Brooks Brothers Christian Siriano Dyson Ford General Electric (GE) General Motors Inditex LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Pernod Ricard Prada Prudential Financial Tesla Motors Unilever Ventec Life Systems Virgin Group Zara (part of Inditex)
Author: El Salto Diario (España)
“Una proveedora de Nike encabeza las masivas suspensiones laborales en las maquilas de Honduras”, 3 de abril de 2020...
Author: Expansión (México)
“Ford y GM dejan atrás la producción de autos para fabricar ventiladores”, 30 de marzo de 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus): respuesta gubernamental y de las empresas
- Related companies: Ford General Motors
Commentary: Trump must invoke Defence Production Act to initiate private sector production of essential items amid COVID-19 outbreak
Author: Michael Posner, Forbes
“Why the Federal Government needs to lead on COVID-19”, 22 March 2020...
Jaguar Land Rover follows other major European & US car-makers, suspending UK operations amid COVID-19 concerns
Author: Financial Times
"Jaguar Land Rover to suspend operations at all UK plants", 19 March 2020...
Author: Australian Strategic Policy Institute
[The Australian Strategic Policy Institute published a report entitled "Uyghurs for sale - ‘Re-education’, forced labour and surveillance beyond Xinjiang" in February 2020.]...
- Related stories: China: 83 major brands implicated in report on forced labour of ethnic minorities from Xinjiang assigned to factories across provinces
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch Acer adidas Alstom Amazon.com Apple Asus BMW Bombardier Bosch BYD Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Carter's Changan Cisco Systems CRRC Dell Electrolux Fila Gap Geely General Electric General Motors Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Haier Hisense Co. Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) HTC Huawei Technologies L.L.Bean Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Land Rover (part of Tata Group) Lenovo LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Li Ning Marks & Spencer Mercedes-Benz (part of Daimler) Microsoft Mitsubishi Group Nike Nintendo Nokia North Face (part of VF Corp) Oppo Electronics Panasonic Polo Ralph Lauren Puma Samsung Sharp Siemens Skechers Sony TDK Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) Toshiba Tsinghua Tongfang Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Volkswagen Xiaomi Zara (part of Inditex) ZTE
Author: Cecilia Jamasmie, Mining.com
"Europe-led global certification scheme for raw materials expected in 2020," 30 October 2019....
USA: General Motors strike ends with full year cost of $2.9 billion & new deal increasing labour costs by $100 million a year, including pay rise & limits on temporary workers
Author: David Welch, Bloomberg
"GM Cuts Forecast, Sees Strike’s Full-Year Cost at $2.9 Billion", 29 October 2019...
USA: General Motors strike ends as union members approve new deal, including wage increases & bonuses, but fails to cancel closure of some plants
Author: Tom Perkins & Dominic Rushe, The Guardian
"GM strike ends after 40 days with 48,000 staff to return to work", 25 October 2019...