The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 4 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Corporate Knights & Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
The Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations: Acciona, Accor, Adidas, Advanced Micro Devices, Aeon, Air France-KLM, Alcoa, Amazon.com, Atlantia, Atlas Copco, BASF, Baxter International, BG Group, BHP Billiton, British Land, British Sky Broadcasting,...
- Related stories: 2009 list of Global 100 "Most Sustainable Corporations" issued
- Related companies: Acciona Accor adidas Advanced Micro Devices AEON Air France KLM Alcoa Amazon.com Atlantia Atlas Copco BASF Baxter International BG Group BHP Billiton British Land British Sky Broadcasting Cable and Wireless Cairn Energy Capita Centrica Coca-Cola Crédit Agricole Daikin Danone Dell Deutsche Boerse Dexus Diageo East Japan Railway Eastman Kodak EnCana Eni Ericsson FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Geberit Genzyme GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs H&M Hochtief Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola Inditex Intel Kesko Kuraray L'Oreal Lafarge Land Securities Lend Lease London Stock Exchange Lonmin Michelin Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Munich Re Neste Oil Nike Nokia Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Data NTT Docomo NYK Line PG&E Pinnacle West Capital Procter & Gamble Prologis Prudential plc Reed Elsevier Group Ricoh Roche Royal Bank of Canada Sainsbury Saint-Gobain Saipem (part of Eni) SAP SCA Scania Sekisui Chemical Sims Group Smith & Nephew Sompo Japan State Street Statoil Stora Enso Swiss Re Telus TNT (part of TPG) Toppan Printing Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota TPG Transcanada Unilever United Technologies Vestas Wind Systems Walt Disney Wartsila Whitbread
Author: Oxfam International
Insufficient resources are dedicated to developing the new vaccines, diagnostics, and medicines that can address health needs in developing countries…Pharmaceutical companies do not prioritise R&D to address diseases of the developing world, due...
Author: Innovest Strategic Value Advisors & Corporate Knights
The Global 100 list for 2008:...
- Related stories: 100 "most sustainable companies" for 2008 - MTR is first Chinese company, Rio Tinto also added; Google, HSBC, Scottish & Southern dropped
- Related companies: 3i Acciona Atlantia BT Capita Deutsche Boerse Eni Genzyme Google Mitsubishi Group MTR Neste Oil Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NTT Docomo NYK Line Rio Tinto Saipem (part of Eni) Scottish and Southern Energy Sekisui Chemical Serco Shell Toppan Printing Toyota Transcanada Westpac
Author: Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
The companies below are deemed to have the best developed abilities, relative to their industry peers, to manage environmental, social and governance risks, and to take advantage of new business opportunities in this area. [Global 100: ABN Amro,...
- Related stories: BusinessWeek survey of sustainability & the financial bottom line in major multinational firms: "Beyond the Green Corporation"
- Related companies: ABN Amro Accor Adecco adidas Advanced Micro Devices Agilent Technologies AIG Air France KLM Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcoa Atlas Copco BASF Baxter International British Airways British Land British Sky Broadcasting BT Cable and Wireless Centrica Coca-Cola Daikin Daiwa Securities Danone Denso Dexia Diageo East Japan Railway Eastman Kodak Enbridge Ferrovial FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Gamesa General Electric Genzyme George Wimpey Goldman Sachs Google HBOS (part of Lloyds) Henkel Holmen HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Iberdrola Inditex Indra ING Insurance Australia Group Intel Investa Property Group Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kesko Kingfisher Kuraray Lafarge Land Securities Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Morgan Stanley Neste Oil Nike Nintendo Nokia Nomura Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Docomo NYK Line Pearson Petrobras PetroChina Pinnacle West Capital Punto de Salud Ricoh Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Philips Electronics Sainsbury SAP SCA Scania Schlumberger Scottish and Southern Energy Severn Trent Shell Smith & Nephew Sony State Street Storebrand Sun Life Financial Swiss Re Toppan Printing Toyota Transcanada Unibail Unilever United Technologies Vestas Wind Systems Walt Disney Westpac Whitbread Yell Group