The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 4 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Tom Harper, Justin Davenport, Peter Dominiczak, Evening Standard [UK]
David Cameron...responded to the public outrage over the News of the World [part of News Corp.] phone hacking scandal with a pledge for two public inquiries...More major companies including Halifax, Vauxhall and Virgin Holidays pulled their...
- Related stories: UK: Prime minister orders inquiry into phone hacking by News of the World amid allegations that victims include relatives of man killed in 7/7 bombings
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Halifax (part of Lloyds) Lloyds TSB News Corporation News International (part of News Corporation)
[PDF] Trust and integrity in the global economy: Exploring ways to help create a just and equitable global economy [Caux Centre, Switzerland, 2-8 Aug]
Author: CAUX, Initiatives of Change
Does the common good in our economy depend primarily on regulation, or on a culture of service and integrity throughout organizations?...Conference aims[:]Reshaping business around integrity, trust and core values...Developing community-based...
When you pop into your local bank branch, do you know how much the cashier is getting paid? What about the security guard or the cleaner? Together we hold billions of pounds through our bank accounts, ISAs, pensions, and even insurance policies. This...
- Related stories: UK: Backed by investor coalition, JustPay! campaign calls on FTSE 100 companies to adopt a living wage
- Related companies: Aviva AXA BUPA Friends Provident Halifax (part of Lloyds) HBOS (part of Lloyds) HSBC Legal & General Lloyds TSB NatWest (part of Royal Bank of Scotland) Norwich Union (part of Aviva) Old Mutual Prudential plc RSA
Author: Andrew Wasley, Ecologist
An investigation by the Ecologist has revealed how leading banks, insurance providers, car manufacturers and brewery chains - amongst others - have pension funds or similar schemes invested in a company responsible for a controversial mine in Orissa...
- Related stories: UK companies linked to devastating Indian mine Vedanta Resources lawsuit (re Dongria Kondh in Orissa)
- Related companies: Adolph Coors (part of Molson Coors) Aviva AXA Halifax (part of Lloyds) Land Rover (part of Tata) Lloyds TSB Molson Coors Norwich Union (part of Aviva) Prudential plc Tata Group Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Unilever Vedanta Resources