The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 6 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Fair Action (Sweden), Fair Finance Guide International, The Future in Our Hands (Norway)
"Shareholders of H&M fail to take responsibility for garment workers’ wages", 31 January 2019...
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Fair Action reports that Nordic banks fail to hold H&M and other brands accountable to living wage promises Bangladesh: Widespread garment worker protests over minimum wage increase; leads to mass dismissals
- Related in-depth areas: Labour rights Living wage
- Related companies: Danske Bank DnB NOR H&M Handelsbanken KappAhl KLP Forsikring Länsförsäkringar Lindex MQ Nordea Bank ODIN Fund Management (part of SpareBank1 Group) SEB Skandia SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge SpareBank 1 SMN SpareBank 1 SR-Bank SpareBank 1 Østlandet Storebrand Swedbank
Author: Karin Askelöf, Head of Responsible Investments, Handelsbanken, Sweden
Our comment ...
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Fair Action reports that Nordic banks fail to hold H&M and other brands accountable to living wage promises
- Related in-depth areas: Living wage
- This is a response from the following companies: H&M Handelsbanken
Sweden: Lack of investment in climate solutions by fund management co's puts Paris agreement at risk, finds report; incl. co responses
"Turning the tide - The urgent need to shift capital flows to climate solutions: A case study of ten fund management companies", a new report by Swedwatch focuses on the role of the finance sector in reallocating large capital streams towards green...
Thank you for the invitation to respond to the Swedwatch report. ...
- This is a response from the following companies: Handelsbanken
Full report - "Silent Approval: The role of banks linked to the crisis faced by Borneo's indigenous peoples and their forests"
Author: Fair Finance Guide Sweden & Swedwatch
17 Mar 2017...
Author: Niklas Magnusson, Bloomberg (USA)
Sweden's two biggest banks by market value were fined by the country's financial regulator for breaking money laundering rules. Nordea Bank AB got a warning and the maximum administrative fine of 50 million kronor ($6 million) after "major...