The following companies also match your search keywords:
1 contracts match your search keywordsshow
Your search returned 32 results. You are on page 1 of 4.
Author: Santa Cruz Office Of The County Counsel and Sher Edling LLP
THE COUNTY OF SANTA CRUZ, individually and on behalf of THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, Plaintiff, vs. CHEVRON CORP.; CHEVRON U.S.A. INC.; EXXONMOBIL CORP.; BP P.L.C.; BP AMERICA, INC.; ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC; SHELL OIL PRODUCTS COMPANY LLC;...
- Related stories: USA: Santa Cruz county & city file lawsuits against 29 fossil fuel companies over alleged climate change contribution
- Related in-depth areas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism Climate change litigation Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Anadarko Apache BP Chevron Citgo Petroleum (part of PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela)) ConocoPhillips Devon Energy EnCana ExxonMobil Hess Corporation Marathon Oil Occidental Chemical (part of Occidental Petroleum) Occidental Petroleum Repsol Shell Total
Author: El Espectador (Colombia)
“100 compañías emiten 71% de los gases responsables del cambio climático”, 15 de diciembre de 2017...
- This is a response from the following companies: A.P. Moller - Maersk Group Abu Dhabi National Oil Co Adaro Energy Alliance Resource Partners LP Alpha Natural Resources Anadarko Apache Arch Coal Bahrain Petroleum Co (BAPCO) Banpu BHP Billiton BP Bukit Asam (Persero) Bumi Resources Canadian Natural Resources Chesapeake Energy Chevron China Coal Energy (part of China National Coal Group) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) Cloud Peak Energy CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Devon Energy Drummond Ecopetrol Egyptian General Petroleum EnCana EOG Resources Equinor (formerly Statoil) Exxaro ExxonMobil Gazprom Glencore Hess Corporation Husky Energy Indika Energy INPEX Iraq National Oil Company KazMunayGas Kideco Jaya Agung Kuwait Petroleum Corporation Lukoil Marathon Oil Murphy Oil Murray Energy NACCO Industries National Iranian Oil Co National Oil Corporation of Libya Natural Resource Partners L.P Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Noble Energy Novatek Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) OMV PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela) Peabody Energy Pemex Pertamina Peter Kiewit Sons Petoro AS Petrobras Petroecuador Petroleum Development Oman LLC Petronas Qatar Petroleum Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Russian Coal RWE Sasol Saudi Aramco Singareni Collieries Company Sonangol Sonatrach Southwestern Energy Suncor Surgutneftegas Syrian Petroleum Co Tatneft Teck Resources Total TurkmenGaz Turkmennebit Vistra Energy Westmoreland Coal Co YPF
Hess Corp. did not respond to Publish What You Pay-US's call for EITI companies to issue statements regarding the repeal of transparency regulations under US Dodd-Frank Act section 1504.
- Related stories: Publish What You Pay urges oil, gas & mining firms to support US law on disclosure of payments to govts. - statements of support by 13 firms
- This is a non response from the following companies: Hess Corporation
NGO coalition urges 30 oil, gas & mining firms to oppose repeal of US rule requiring extractive cos. to disclose payments to govts.
Author: Publish What You Pay Intl., 13 national PWYP coalitions, 8 PWYP member organizations
Help defend the Cardin-Lugar anti-corruption rule and the global extractive industry transparency standard...
14-16 November | Geneva
Author: Gina-Marie Cheeseman, Just Means (USA)
"Record Number of Climate Change Shareholder Resolutions Filed This Year", 28 Mar 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism
- Related companies: Anadarko Chevron ExxonMobil Hess Corporation
Author: Benjamin Hulac, Environment & Energy Publishing (E&E) (USA)
"Spurred by Paris, shareholder climate resolutions reach new high", 9 Mar 2016...
Author: Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights
Through implementation of the Voluntary Principles, and participation in the Voluntary Principles Initiative, companies are better able to align their corporate policies and procedures with internationally recognized human rights principles in the...
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Barrick Gold BG Group BHP Billiton BP Chevron ConocoPhillips ExxonMobil Freeport-McMoRan Glencore Hess Corporation Marathon Oil Newcrest Norsk Hydro (now part of Statoil) Occidental Petroleum Pacific Rubiales Energy Premier Oil Repsol Rio Tinto Shell Statoil Total Tullow Oil
Author: Ethical Corporation
[The briefing contains: Step-by-step best practice guide on how to create the right internal structure, policy and awareness to be able to deliver on HR performance; A case study on Cerrejon’s effort to improve its human rights practices in Colombia;...
Author: Heba Saleh, Financial Times
Violent incidents...have become a recurrent feature for the hydrocarbons industry in Libya since the 2011 fall of Muammer Gaddafi, the former president...Part of the problem is that some of the local militias who guarded oil installations during the...