The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 4 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Richard Spoor Inc., Attorneys
South Africa human rights lawyer Richard Spoor filed an application for class certification of an action for damages in the South Gauteng High Court on behalf of tens of thousands of current and former gold mine workers, as well as dependents of...
- Related stories: So. Africa: Ex-miners suffering lung disease file class action lawsuit against more than 30 gold companies
- Related companies: DRDGold JCI Randgold
Author: Dineo Matomela, Business Report [So. Africa]
More than 300 000 retired gold mine workers, who contracted silicosis or tuberculosis (TB) during or after their employment in the industry, were pushing for the start of a multibillion-rand class action next year, lawyer Richard Spoor said on Friday....
- Related stories: AngloGold Ashanti silicosis lawsuit (So. Africa) Cape/Gencor lawsuits (re So. Africa)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: African Rainbow Minerals Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Barrick Gold Cape PLC DRDGold Gencor (mining) Gold Fields Harmony Gold JCI Randgold
Dashing Diva [part of part of Tianjin Jci Cosmetic], maker of artificial finger nails, will become the first foreign firm to set up in a South Korean industrial enclave in the North that Seoul hopes will educate its communist neighbour in the ways of...
Environmental, Labor Groups Expose Johnson Controls, Inc.’s Cleanup Failures in Fowlerville, Michigan [USA]
Author: Michigan Environmental Council, on UAW website
The contaminants flowing from the JCI site include chemicals such as trichloroethlyene (TCE), a neurotoxin that can damage the heart, liver, kidneys, and central nervous system, and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), a known carcinogen.
- Related stories: Environmental, Labor Groups Expose Johnson Controls, Inc.’s Cleanup Failures in Fowlerville, Michigan [USA]
- Related companies: Johnson Controls