The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 30 results. You are on page 1 of 3.
Author: Tomaso Ferrando
"Land Rights at the Time of Global Production: Leveraging Multi-Spatiality and 'Legal Chokeholds'," 17 July 2017...
- Related stories: Business & Human Rights Journal (Volume 2, Issue 2)
- Related companies: Khon Kaen Sugar Koh Kong Sugar Industry Co., Ltd. & Koh Kong Plantation Co.,Ltd. Tate & Lyle
In May 2016 the report "Land Grabbing and Human Rights: The Involvement of European Corporate and Financial Entities in Land Grabbing outside the European Union" was published on behalf of the European Parliament. The report examines cases of land...
Author: Maureen Harris, Earth Rights International
“Landmark Report Promotes Human Rights in Transboundary Investments“, 10 Jun 2015...
Natl. Human Rights Commission of Thailand confirms human rights abuses in Koh Kong sugar plantation in Cambodia
Author: EarthRights International
"Human Rights Violations in Koh Kong Sugar Plantation Confirmed by Thai Human Rights Commission", 3 Jun 2015...
- Related stories: Koh Kong sugar plantation lawsuits (re Cambodia)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: American Sugar Refining Khon Kaen Sugar Tate & Lyle Sugars (part of American Sugar Refining)
Poverty wages and land grabs in Cambodia: Prime Minister Hun Sen’s 30th anniversary has little to celebrate for human rights in business
Author: Phil Bloomer, Executive Director, and Bobbie Sta. Maria, Southeast Asia Regional Researcher, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Cambodia: NGOs stand by Equitable Cambodia’s claim that Senator Ly Yong Phat was involved in forcible eviction of thousands
Author: Equitable Cambodia, Building Community Voices, Housing Rights Task Force, Community Peace-Building Network, LICADHO, Community Legal Education Center & Inclusive Development International
“Statement in Response to Phnom Penh Sugar Company’s Allegations Against Equitable Cambodia Executive Director Eang Vuthy”, 21 August 2014...
Cambodia: Tate & Lyle Sugar’s offer of new land & money reportedly rejected by villagers; UK lawsuit set to proceed
Author: Kuch Naren & Zsombor Peter, Cambodia Daily
“Evictees Reject Latest Offer From UK Sugar Firm”, 10 June 2014...
Human rights impact assessment of the EU Everything But Arms initiative in Cambodia – includes EU response
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
...The report “Bittersweet Harvest: A Human Rights Impact Assessment of the European Union‘s Everything But Arms Initiative in Cambodia” [by NGOs Equitable Cambodia and Inclusive Development International] finds that, in the absence of effective human...
Response by Khon Kaen Sugar: Cambodian & intl. NGOs raise concerns about impacts of EU's Everything But Arms initiative on human rights in Cambodia - focus on alleged abuses involving sugar industry.
- Related stories: ActionAid report says intl. aid & public policies facilitate corporate land grabs, leaving farmers impoverished & vulnerable
- Related in-depth areas: Human rights impact assessment of the EU Everything But Arms initiative in Cambodia – includes EU response
- This is a response from the following companies: Khon Kaen Sugar