The following companies also match your search keywords:
- British Nuclear Fuels Ltd (BNFL)
- China National Nuclear
- Clear Channel
- Nuclear Metals (see Starmet)
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- Premiere Networks (part of Clear Channel Communications)
- Somina (joint venture of China National Nuclear Corp., Sopamin, ZXJoy Invest, Korea Resources Corp.)
- Viridis Learning
- Western Nuclear (Part of Freeport-McMoRan)
The following categories also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 15 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Author: Selma Workers Organizing Committee
An Alabama federal judge Thursday issued a temporary restraining order against a major supplier to Hyundai that had threatened workers who spoke out about health and safety concerns and fired a whistleblower. The judge’s decision came a day after the...
- Related stories: US Dept. of Labour charge Lear Corp., supplier to Hyundai, over allegations it threatened & harassed workers speaking out over health & safety
- Related in-depth areas: Dismissals Latest news on freedom of association USA
- Related companies: Hyundai Corporation (part of Hyundai Group) Hyundai Group Lear
Author: Associated Press
A Selma-based Hyundai supplier is disputing allegations that it fired a whistleblower in a federal safety investigation. Lear Corp. on Friday said allegations of plant employees' exposure to the hazardous chemical TDI are false. The company says air...
Author: Mario Hernández
"Lear desconoce fallo judicial, mientras se prepara legislación para regular la protesta obrera" - 18 de julio de 2014 ...
- Related companies: Lear
Unos 30 inspectores del Ministerio de Trabajo de Honduras se encontraban este martes 13 de agosto en las instalaciones de una empresa de capitales estadounidenses y coreanos acusada de obligar a sus trabajadores a utilizar pañales ante la prohibición...
Author: Marla Dickerson and Meredith Mandell, Los Angeles Times [USA]
When Michigan-based Lear Corp. needed a secretary for its office in [Mexico], it placed an ad seeking a "female … aged 20 to 28 … preferably single … with excellent presentation", asking applicants to include a recent photo with their resumes. In the...
Author: Political Economy Research Institute (PERI), Univ. of Massachusetts [USA]
1. E. I. Du Pont de Nemours [DuPont], 2. United States Steel , 3. ConocoPhillips, 4. General Electric , 5. Eastman Kodak, 6. Exxon Mobil, 7. Ford , 8. Tyson Foods, 9. Alcoa, 10. Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), 11. Dow Chemical, 12. Eastman Chemical, 13....
- Related companies: 3M AES AK Steel Alcoa Allegheny Energy Allegheny Technologies Altria Ameren American Electric Power Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Archer Daniels Midland Armstrong ArvinMeritor Ashland Ball Corp. BD (Becton, Dickinson) Berkshire Hathaway Boeing Brunswick Chevron Cinergy (now Duke Energy) ConocoPhillips Constellation Energy Corning Crown Holdings Dana Danaher Delphi Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Company Eastman Kodak El Paso Energy Emerson Electric Engelhard (part of BASF) Exelon ExxonMobil Federal-Mogul FirstEnergy Ford General Electric General Motors Georgia-Pacific (part of Koch Industries) Goodrich Goodyear Great Lakes Chemical Harley-Davidson Heartland Industrial Partners Hercules Hess Corporation Honeywell ICI Illinois Tool Works International Paper John Deere Kerr-McGee (now part of Anadarko) Kimberly-Clark Lear Leggett & Platt Lyondell (part of Access Industries) Marathon Oil MeadWestvaco Mirant Mohawk Industries Monsanto Northrop Grumman Nucor Occidental Petroleum Owens Corning Pfizer Phelps Dodge (part of Freeport-McMoRan) Plum Creek PPG Praxair Premcor (part of Valero Energy) Procter & Gamble Progress Energy Public Service Enterprise Group Reliant Energy Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Rowan Companies Shaw Group Smurfit-Stone Southern Company Stanley Works Sunoco TECO Energy Temple-Inland Tesoro Textron Tyco Tyson United States Steel United Technologies Valero Energy Visteon Weyerhaeuser Xcel Energy
Author: Bryan Keogh, New York Business
New York City Comptroller William Thompson Jr...filed shareholder resolutions with Manhattan-based Altria Group Inc. and 10 other companies urging them to curb human rights abuses of workers by their overseas suppliers. The resolutions...urge the U.S....
- Related stories: New York City Comptroller files shareholder resolutions with 11 US companies urging them to curb human rights abuses by their overseas suppliers
- Related companies: Altria Bed Bath & Beyond C.R. Bard Cooper Industries Goodyear Hasbro Kimberly-Clark Lear Limited Brands Mattel Timberland
Author: Alorie Gilbert, CNet News.com
HP defended its efforts on Monday to curb e-waste ahead of a planned Greenpeace protest at its headquarters. The environmental activist group plans to demonstrate...to pressure the company into phasing out the use of potentially toxic materials in...
- Related companies: HP (Hewlett-Packard)
[PDF] HP statement in response to May 2005 report by Greenpeace, “Toxic Tech – Pulling the Plug on Dirty Electronics”
Author: David Lear, Vice President - Corporate, Social & Environmental Responsibility, HP (Hewlett-Packard)
HP is disappointed that Greenpeace has chosen not to recognize HP’s global commitment to the issue of environmental responsibility and sustainability, but we believe that our proactive environmental program, and the results that it continues to...