The following companies also match your search keywords:
The following categories also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 10 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
1 April | Brussels
NGO Commentary: Korean govt's response to UNWG visit fails to acknowledge poor labour conditions and negative health impacts of companies
Author: Correspondence NGO group of the UN Working Group’s visit to Korea, Korean House for International Solidarity (Republic of Korea)
"Comment: The government’s response to UN Working Group’s Korea visit report does not reflect the Korean reality", 11 June 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: South Korea, 23 May - 1 Jun 2016
- Related companies: Asahi Glass Fine Techno Korea Busan Transportation Corporation Daewoo International (part of Posco) GTS Korea Hyundai Heavy Industries Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) Hyundai Steel Korea Minting and Security Printing Corporation LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Lotte Co. Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation Posco Samsung Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation SK Corporation Yoosung Enterprise Co.
Author: UN Working Group on business & human rights
The Working Group welcomes the Government’s commitment to the Guiding Principles and the topic of business and human rights. It emphasizes the importance of moving from commitment to action and embedding the Guiding Principles in all commercial and...
Author: Daniel Corks, Korea Expose (South Korea)
Construction companies operating in the Gulf are failing to protect migrant workers from abusive working arrangements, showing a concerning lack of transparency on the safeguards they have in place, says Business & Human Rights Resource Centre.....
- Related stories: International media coverage of our outreach to construction firms on migrant worker rights
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & responses: Outreach to construction firms in Qatar and the UAE
- Related companies: GS Engineering and Construction Hyundai E&C Lotte E&C Samsung C&T SK E&C (part of SK Corporation) Ssangyong Engineering and Construction
Rainforest Foundation & Ethical Consumer Magazine guide ranks companies with palm oil products based on sustainability
Author: Rainforest Foundation UK
"Palm Oil Guide," Apr 2016...
- Related companies: ASDA (part of Walmart) Avon Beiersdorf Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Boots (now Alliance Boots) Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Co-operative Group Colgate-Palmolive Ecover Estée Lauder Ferrero Green & Black's (part of Cadbury) Greggs Grupo Clarin Iceland (part of the Big Food Group) John Lewis Partnership Johnson & Johnson Kellogg L'Oreal Lavera Lotte E&C Lush Marks & Spencer Mars Mondelēz International Morrisons Nestlé PepsiCo Premier Foods Procter & Gamble PZ Cussons Reckitt Benckiser Revlon Sainsbury SC Johnson Tesco Thorntons Unilever United Biscuits Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart Weleda
Dow Jones Indexes and Sam Announce the 2011 Results of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes Annual Review
Author: Dow Jones, SAM Sustainability Investing
Following SAM’s comprehensive Corporate Sustainability Assessment, 41 companies will be added to, and 23 firms will be deleted from the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World), resulting in a total of 342 components. The largest additions ...
Author: Jess McCabe, Environmental Finance
Coca-Cola has been kicked off the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index...41 firms were added to the DJSI World and 23 deleted...Société Générale is among the largest additions...along with...Schneider Electric and...Medtronic... SAM...also named 19 ...
- Related stories: Dow Jones Sustainability Index adds 41 firms, deletes 23 including Coke, HP; names "supersector leaders" on sustainability
- Related companies: Air France KLM Alcatel-Lucent Banco Itau BMW Coca-Cola DSM EMC EnCana HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hyundai Corporation (part of Hyundai Group) Hyundai Group Korea Telecom (KT) Lotte Shopping Medtronic Microsoft NTT Docomo Pearson PepsiCo Repsol YPF Roche Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Schneider Electric Société Générale Sprint Stockland Swiss Re Westpac Xerox Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Refers to contributions by: 3M, Abbott Labs, Agility Logistics, AgriTech, Al-Bario Engineering, AT&T, BASF, Becton Dickinson, Chevron Pakistan, China Asia International Finance, Cisco Foundation, Coca-Cola Export Corporation & Coca-Cola...
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories AT&T BASF BD (Becton, Dickinson) Chevron Cisco Systems Coca-Cola Daewoo Group Doosan Group DuPont EMC G4S GlaxoSmithKline Hotel Lotte Johnson & Johnson Levi Strauss LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Monsanto Pfizer Philip Morris International Poongsan Posco Procter & Gamble Samsung Visa Inc. Wackenhut (part of G4S)
Author: The Hankyoreh [So. Korea]
The Hankyoreh Economic Research Institute, an affiliate of The Hankyoreh, analyzed the “sustainability reports” of 22 local [So. Korean] companies to estimate how transparent they have been in disclosing their business achievements in diverse...
- Related companies: Caltex Hanjin Group Hyundai Corporation (part of Hyundai Group) Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) Korea Land Korea Midland Power (part of Korea Electric Power) Korea Water Resources (KOWACO) Korean Air (part of Hanjin Group) Kumho Asiana LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Lotte Shopping Posco Samsung Shinhan Bank SK Corporation Woongjin Coway Yuhan-Kimberly (joint venture Yuhan & Kimberly-Clark)
Author: Lim Bong-soo, JoongAng Ilbo [South Korea]
CAPS, a security company, blocked access for labor union members to the union's homepage in April...More and more companies are adopting containment policies against labor unions, blocking homepages and adding surveillance to labor activities. Labor...
- Related companies: CAPS Hotel Lotte Korea East-West Power (part of Korea Electric Power)