The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 48 results. You are on page 1 of 5.
Commentary: COVID-19 corporate cost-cutting in Europe allegedly targets workers with less bargaining power even as firms seek government help
Author: Jack Ewing and Geneva Abdul, New York Times
"Europe’s Strong Labor Laws Aren’t a Guarantee for Lower-Wage Workers", 29 April 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
- Related companies: Lufthansa Wren Kitchens
Author: Hans-Peter Siebenhaar, Handelsblatt
"Austrian Airlines verhandelt mit Österreich ums Überleben", 17. April 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)-Ausbruch: Regierungs- & Unternehmensreaktionen
- Related companies: Austrian Airlines Lufthansa
Europe: NGOs call for binding environmental conditions to be linked to COVID-19 bailouts for airlines
Author: Sandra Laville, The Guardian
"Coronavirus: airlines seek €12.8bn in bailouts without environmental conditions attached", 22 April 2020...
Exiled Kenyan sues Lufthansa & Air France for alleged complicity in arbitrary and forced exclusion from entering Kenya
Author: Joseph Wangui, Daily Nation (Kenya)
"Miguna sues Lufthansa, Air France over failed return to Kenya"...
American Airlines' pilots file lawsuit to seek immediate halt of flights to China while airlines adopt measures to prevent coronavirus spread
“Pilots, flight attendants demand flights to China stop as virus fear mounts worldwide”, 31 January 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Air France KLM American Airlines British Airways Delta Air Lines Korean Air (part of Hanjin Group) Lufthansa Thai Airways International United Airlines (part of United Continental) Virgin Atlantic (joint venture Virgin Group & Singapore Airlines)
Author: Marty Johnson, The Hill
"Airline Lufthansa grounds 1,300 flights due to massive worker strike", 7 November 2019...
- Related companies: Lufthansa
Australia: Qantas shareholders renew push for airline to refuse forced deportation of asylum seekers
Author: Lisa Martin, The Guardian
"Qantas shareholders renew push for airline to refuse involvement in deportations", 26 August 2019...
- Related companies: Qantas Airways
Author: Süddeutsche Zeitung
'Wirtschaft im Wahlkampfmodus', 22. Mai 2019...
Author: Foo Yun Chee, Reuters
'Free scooter rides and EU power ballads, big firms pump up voters for EU polls' 20 May 2019...
Author: El Espectador
15 de marzo de 2019...