The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 108 results. You are on page 1 of 11.
USA: Battery Wharf Hotel workers strike after union rejects changes to agreement covering safeguards for immigrants and sexual assault prevention
Author: Spencer Buell, Boston Magazine
"Another Boston Hotel Strike Is Now Underway", 5 September 2019...
- Related companies: Battery Wharf Hotel
Author: Tim Fitzsimons, NBC News
"Over 200 major companies sign Supreme Court brief in favor of LGBTQ workers," 2 July 2019...
- Related stories: USA: Supreme Court hears oral argument for granting protection against discrimination at work to LGBTQ community
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Airbnb Alphabet Amazon.com American Airlines Apple Bank of America Bayer Best Buy Comcast Domino's Pizza Facebook General Motors Google (part of Alphabet) Hilton IBM JPMorgan Chase Macy's Marriott Morgan Stanley Nike
Author: Jackie Wattles, CNN Business
Delta Air Lines and at least one other company are cutting ties with an upcoming event intended to honor Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro. Bolsonaro is set to receive the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce's Person of the Year Award... in...
From Hilton to Nike, major companies want Tennessee lawmakers to block bills that discriminate LGBT people
Author: CBS News
Eleven large companies are urging Tennessee's Republican legislative leaders to oppose bills they say discriminate against LGBTQ people. The Human Rights Campaign announced Tuesday's letter from Hilton; IKEA North America Services; InterContinental...
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
USA: Employee files class action lawsuit against Ikea over alleged age discrimination; incl. company statement
Author: Mark Wilson, Fast Company
"Ikea hit with new class action lawsuit alleging age discrimination", 22 Feb 2019 Ikea has been hit with its fifth lawsuit in just over a year in U.S. courts, alleging age discrimination. The first was in Philadelphia in 2018, when 54-year-old emplo...
- Related in-depth areas: Hotel companies & migrant workers in Qatar and Dubai
- Related companies: Marriott
First ever complaint in Quechua filed to Peruvian OECD Natl. Contact Point; complaint against Marriot Intl. for alleged damage to indigenous culture
Author: OECD Watch
“Quechua indigenous group vs. Marriott International” – 14 December 2019...
Author: Roland Li, San Francisco Chronicle
Striking hotel workers approved a contract agreement with Marriott on Monday to end San Francisco’s largest hotel strike in decades. The strike, which began Oct. 4 , spanned seven San Francisco hotels operated by Marriott. Almost 2,500 workers...
- Related companies: Marriott
Author: Intl. Union of Food, Agricultural, Hotel, Restaurant, Catering, Tobacco and Allied Workers' Associations (IUF)
The IUF hopes to identify avenues for more global engagement with the company, to encourage it to be a leader on important labor and human rights issues. In particular, we would like Marriott to be a leader on ending sexual harassment in the global...