The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 8 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
USA: McGraw-Hill textbook "erased" history of slavery by referring to slaves as "workers", parent complains - company promises correction
Author: Scott Eric Kaufman, Salon.com (USA)
" 'This is what erasure looks like': Texas mother shames textbook company into putting slavery back in American history textbook", 6 October 2015...
Author: Business & Climate Summit
À travers une mobilisation sans précédent de 25 réseaux mondiaux, représentant plus de 6 millions d'entreprises de plus de 130 pays, les entreprises se sont engagées à mener la transition mondiale vers une économie bas-carbone et résiliente au...
- Related stories: Le « Business and Climate Summit » (Paris, 20-21 mai)
- Related companies: McGraw Hill Saint-Gobain Schneider Electric Unilever
Author: Anne Moore Odell, SocialFunds
…Standard and Poor's (S&P) [part of McGraw Hill] announced the launch of its Global Thematic Index Series… composed of three indices:…the Global Clean Energy Index measures the performance of 30 companies that focus on clean energy production,...
From Risk Reduction to Value Creation - Biannual survey shows shift in corporate attitudes to sustainability
BT leads the field in SustainAbility’s latest biannual benchmarking survey of leading practice in corporate sustainability reporting, published in partnership with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and Standard and Poor’s [part of McGraw...
- Related stories: SustainAbility's bi-annual survey of corporate social & environmental reporting - top 5 are BT, Co-Operative Financial Services, BP, Anglo Platinum, Rabobank
- Related companies: Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) BP Co-operative Financial Services (CFS) (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group General Electric McGraw-Hill MTR Nike Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Rabobank Royal Philips Electronics Shell Unilever Vodafone Walmart
Author: Global Corporate Citizenship Initiative (World Economic Forum), in co-operation with AccountAbility
[refers to CalPERS, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Anglo American, Citigroup, Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill), Accenture, Deutsche Bank, ABN AMRO, Novo Nordisk, Prudential Plc, UBS, Schroders, BT, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Morgan Stanley,...
- Related stories: Report by World Economic Forum, AccountAbility investigates why mainstream financial community has not yet embraced social investment
- Related companies: ABB ABN Amro Accenture Anglo American AXA Barclays BT Citigroup Clifford Chance Co-operative Group Co-operative Insurance Society (part of Co-operative Group) Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Lehman Brothers McDonald's McGraw-Hill Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Morgan Stanley Natura Nomura Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Prudential plc Sasol Schroders Siemens Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill) Standard Life Storebrand Swiss Re UBS Walmart
Author: Myriam Vander Stichele, SOMO
The private financial industry...[has] a major influence on...who in society gets access to financing and protection against risks; ... how financial services benefit the rich or the marginalized, sustainable development or environmental destruction. ...
- Related companies: ABN Amro Bank Austria Creditanstalt Bank Negara Indonesia Bechtel BNP Paribas Citibank (part of Citigroup) Crédit Agricole Crédit Lyonnais (part of Crédit Agricole) Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Ernst & Young Fortis Grameen Bank ING KPMG Lehman Brothers Moody's Munich Re PricewaterhouseCoopers Rabobank Royal Bank of Scotland Société Générale Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill) Standard Chartered Triodos Bank West LB
[PDF] full report: "Investment Stewardship - Actors and methods for socially and environmentally responsible investments"
Author: Emma Sjöström, PhD Student, for the Nordic Partnership
[PDF] [refers to Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group), Danisco, Nordea, Total, Calvert, KLD, Vigeo, Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill)]
- Related stories: Nordic Partnership report finds lack of standardised screening makes SRI indexes hard to compare
- Related companies: Danisco McGraw-Hill Nordea Bank Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) S&P Dow Jones Indices (part of McGraw-Hill) Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill) Total Vigeo