The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 31 results. You are on page 1 of 4.
Author: Ucilia Wang, Guardian (UK)
"Food companies are unprepared for global water scarcity, says new report",...
Author: Jess Wisloski, DNAinfo New York
…[Members] of the LGBT community and allies will be holding protests around [New York City] in hopes of bringing the [St. Patrick's Day Parade]’s ban on openly gay, lesbian and transgender marchers and families into the spotlight…The Stonewall Inn, a...
Author: Norges Bank Investment Management
9 companies...received top marks for reporting on social or environmental risks in 2011. More than a third of the companies in the annual evaluation by Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM)...scored zero. “Failure to manage social and environmental...
- Related stories: PVH, H&M, Adidas, Gildan Activewear, Next & Gap receive "top marks" in child labour risk report
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on Children
- Related companies: Air France KLM Air Products Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev BASF Bayer BHP Billiton Constellation Energy Danone E.ON Ericsson GlaxoSmithKline Iberdrola Intel Kellogg Lafarge Linde Merck Molson Coors Motorola Mobility (part of Google) Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) PepsiCo Pfizer PG&E SABMiller Sanofi Walt Disney Xcel Energy Xstrata (now part of Glencore)
Author: Grant Schulte, Associated Press
An American Indian tribe sued some of the world's largest beer makers...claiming they knowingly contributed to devastating alcohol-related problems on South Dakota's Pine Ridge Indian Reservation...The Oglala Sioux Tribe of South Dakota…is demanding ...
Author: Financial Times
A decade after launching a global initiative to encourage companies to report on their carbon emissions, the Carbon Disclosure Project has turned its attention to another vital resource – water. On Friday it launched the Water Disclosure Project,...
Author: UN Global Compact - CEO Water Mandate
...[The] Mandate’s 4th Working Conference in Stockholm...
Author: Andrew Wasley, Ecologist
An investigation by the Ecologist has revealed how leading banks, insurance providers, car manufacturers and brewery chains - amongst others - have pension funds or similar schemes invested in a company responsible for a controversial mine in Orissa...
- Related stories: UK companies linked to devastating Indian mine Vedanta Resources lawsuit (re Dongria Kondh in Orissa)
- Related companies: Adolph Coors (part of Molson Coors) Aviva AXA Halifax (part of Lloyds) Land Rover (part of Tata) Lloyds TSB Molson Coors Norwich Union (part of Aviva) Prudential plc Tata Group Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Unilever Vedanta Resources
Author: UN Global Compact
We hereby endorse The CEO Water Mandate and ask other business leaders and their companies to adopt the Mandate into their corporate policies and operations. [CEOs of: Agbar, Arup, Athens Water and Sewerage Company, Avon Metals, Banesto Bank, Bayer,...
- Related stories: UN Global Compact & Pacific Institute convene CEOs of major firms on Water Mandate to address companies' water impacts
- Related companies: Arup Banesto Bayer Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Enterprises Coca-Cola Hellenic Danone Diageo Dow Chemical GlaxoSmithKline Hayleys Hindustan Construction Läckeby Water Levi Strauss Liqum Metito Molson Coors Nestlé Netafim PepsiCo PricewaterhouseCoopers Reed Elsevier Group SABMiller Sasol Sekem Shell Siemens Suez SunOpta Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Unilever Westpac WPP
Author: Human Rights Campaign [USA]
This ninth installment of The State of the Workplace report shows that job protections and benefits for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees have surged in recent years, at large businesses and other private employers such as law firms and...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign finds growing number of businesses protecting transgender rights
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources Natural Resources
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories Accenture Adolph Coors (part of Molson Coors) Advance Auto Parts Advanced Micro Devices AES Aetna Affiliated Computer Services AFLAC Agco Agilent Technologies Air Products AK Steel Alberto Culver Alcoa Allegheny Technologies Allstate Alltel Altria Amazon.com Ameren American Airlines American Electric Power American Express Ameriprise Financial AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Anixter Aon Apache Apple Applied Materials Aramark Archer Daniels Midland Arrow Electronics ArvinMeritor Asbury Automotive Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Assurant AT&T Atmos Energy Auto-Owners Insurance Autoliv AutoNation AutoZone Avery Dennison Avis Budget Avnet Avon Baker Hughes Ball Corp. Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barnes & Noble Bausch & Lomb Baxter International BB&T BD (Becton, Dickinson) Bed Bath & Beyond Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Bingham McCutchen BJ Services BJ's Wholesale Club Blockbuster BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Boise Cascade BorgWarner Boston Scientific BP Bristol-Myers Squibb Brunswick Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Cablevision Calpine Cameron International Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Carlson CarMax Caterpillar CBS Celanese CenterPoint Energy Centex Charles Schwab Charter Communications Chesapeake Energy Chevron Chiquita CHS Chubb Group CIGNA Circuit City Cisco Systems CIT Citigroup Clear Channel Clorox CMS Energy CNA Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Enterprises Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Commercial Metals Community Health Systems Computer Sciences (CSC) Con Edison ConAgra ConocoPhillips Constellation Energy Continental Airlines (part of United Continental) Corning Costco Countrywide Financial (part of Bank of America) Coventry Health Care Crown Holdings CSX Cummins CVS D.R. Horton Dana Danaher Darden Restaurants DaVita Dean Foods Dell Delphi Delta Air Lines Deutsche Bank Devon Energy Diageo Dillard's DirecTV Dole Dollar General Dominion Resources Dover Dow Chemical DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Eastman Kodak Eaton eBay EchoStar Communications Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Arts Electronic Data Systems (part of HP) Eli Lilly EMC Emcor Group Emerson Electric Enbridge Energy Partners Energy Future Holdings Energy Transfer Partners Entergy Enterprise GP Holdings Erie Insurance Group Estée Lauder Exelon Expeditors International Express Scripts ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) Family Dollar Fannie Mae Federal-Mogul FedEx Fidelity Investments Fifth Third Bank First American First Data (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) FirstEnergy Fiserv Fluor FMC Foot Locker Ford Fortune Brands FPL Group Franklin Templeton Freddie Mac Freeport-McMoRan Frontier Oil GameStop Gannett Gap General Dynamics General Electric General Mills General Motors Genuine Parts Genworth Financial GlaxoSmithKline Global Partners GMAC (now Ally Financial) Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google (part of Alphabet) Graybar Electric Group 1 Automotive Guardian Life Insurance Halliburton Harley-Davidson Harrah's Hartford Financial Services HCA Health Net Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Henry Schein Herman Miller Hershey Hertz Hess Corporation Hexion Specialty Chemicals Holly Corporation Home Depot Honeywell Hormel Hospira Host Hotels & Resorts Hovnanian Enterprises HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Huntsman IAC IBM Illinois Tool Works Ingram Micro Insight Enterprises Integrys Energy Group Intel International Paper Interpublic Group ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit Jacobs John Deere Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KBR Kellogg Kelly Services KeyBank Kimberly-Clark Kinder Morgan Inc. Kohl's KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Kroger L-3 Communications Lear Leggett & Platt Lehman Brothers Lennar Levi Strauss Lexmark Liberty Media Liberty Mutual Limited Brands Lincoln National Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Lockheed Martin Loews Lowe's Macy's ManpowerGroup Marathon Oil Marriott Marsh & McLennan MassMutual Mattel McDonald's McGraw Hill McKesson MeadWestvaco Medtronic Merck Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife MGM Resorts Micron Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Mohawk Industries Molson Coors Monsanto (part of Bayer) Morgan Stanley Motorola Murphy Oil Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Life Newell Rubbermaid Newmont News Corporation Nike Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Northeast Utilities Northrop Grumman Northwest Airlines NRG Energy Nucor NVR Occidental Petroleum Office Depot Office Depot Inc. (previously OfficeMax) Omnicare Omnicom ONEOK Oracle Oshkosh Owens & Minor Owens Corning Owens-Illinois Paccar Pacific Mutual Pantry Parker Hannifin Peabody Energy Penske Automotive Pepco Pepsi Bottling Group PepsiCo Performance Food Group Peter Kiewit Sons PetSmart Pfizer PG&E Pilgrim's (part of JBS) Pitney Bowes Plains All American Pipeline PNC Financial Services PPG PPL Praxair PricewaterhouseCoopers Principal Financial Procter & Gamble Progress Energy (part of Duke Energy) Progressive Insurance Prologis Prudential Financial Public Service Enterprise Group Publix Pulte Homes (part of PulteGroup) Qualcomm Quest Diagnostics R.R. Donnelley & Sons Raytheon Reliant Energy Replacements Ltd. Reynolds American Rite Aid Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Ross Stores Royal Bank of Canada Russell Investments SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Safeco Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) Salesforce.com Sallie Mae Sanmina-SCI Sara Lee Schering-Plough Sealed Air Sears Sempra Energy Shaw Group Sherwin-Williams Smithfield Foods Smurfit-Stone Southern Company Southwest Airlines Sprint Staples Starbucks Starwood Hotels State Farm Insurance State Street Sun Microsystems Sunoco (part of Energy Transfer Partners) SunTrust Banks Supervalu Sysco Target Tech Data Tenet Healthcare Terex Tesoro Texas Instruments Textron TIAA-CREF Time Warner TJX Toys R Us Tribune Company Tutor Perini Tyson UGI Utilities Union Pacific Unisys United Airlines (part of United Continental) United States Steel United Technologies UnitedHealth Group UPS URS US Airways US Bancorp USAA Valero Energy Verizon VF Corp Viacom Visteon Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Washington Mutual Waste Management Wellpoint Wells Fargo Western Union Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Williams Companies Winn-Dixie Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Xcel Energy Xerox XTO Energy (part of ExxonMobil) Yahoo! (part of Verizon) YUM!