The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 103 results. You are on page 1 of 11.
Kenya: Locals petition parliament to stop coal mining due to environmental, livelihood & health concerns
Author: Philip Muasya, Standard Digital (Kenya)
“Residents in new push to stop Kitui coal mining plan”...
Author: Amenya Ochieng, Kenya News Agency
"The ‘Pains And Gains’ Of Lamu’s Mega Projects"...
Author: Jim Coburn, Senior Manager for Disclosure at Ceres
Companies are underreporting to the SEC, when stronger filings would help business, investors and workers
Cambodia: Stung Treng authorities agree to the ethnic bunong community's request following the impact of Lower Sesan II dam construction
Author: Chakrya Sophak Khouth, The Phnom Penh Post
"Stung Treng authority agrees to Bunong request", 5 December 2018...
Kipeto Wind Energy Project: A case study on best practice in community engagement in energy projects
Author: Kanyinke Sena
The Kipeto Wind Power Project in Kajiado County, Kenya hopes to inject 100 MW of clean, efficient and renewable energy to the national grid... The Kipeto Wind Power Project area is inhabited by the Maasai, a semi nomadic indigenous community whose main...
OPT: Mixed response from multinationals in Israeli solar sector accused of contributing to Palestinian displacement
In May 2018, Who Profits published a report that examines how Israel's solar energy industry contributes to Palestinian displacement. The report claims that Israeli solar projects in the Negev desert and Area C of the occupied West Bank descriminate...
Kenya: Columnist says energy generation projects slowed down by conflicts over land rights & environmental concerns
Author: Brian Wasuna, The Star (Kenya)
"Land battles, tender wars and cost secrets: Did Kenya bite off too much with energy projects?"...
Author: Economía El País
“China profundiza su apuesta por América Latina”...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: China Minmetals China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Three Gorges Corporation CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Minerals and Metals Group (MMG) (part of China Minmetals) Sinochem Sinopec State Grid Corporation of China WISCO (Wuhan Iron & Steel)
Lawsuit against Tahoe Resources cleared for trial in Canada, ‘Tip of the Iceberg’ with regard to risks
Author: Center for International Environmental Law, Maritimes-Guatemala Breaking the Silence Networ, Mining Injustice Solidarity Network, MiningWatch Canada & Network in Solidarity with the People of Guatemala
Lawsuit against Tahoe Resources in Canada cleared for trial...
- Related stories: Canada: Supreme Court declines to hear appeal by Tahoe Resources in lawsuit over shooting at Guatemala mine
- Related companies: Tahoe Resources
25 American firms, including Apple, Facebook & Google urge Donald Trump not to pull out of Paris Agreement
Author: Miles Dilworth, The Independent (UK)
Twenty-five of the world's biggest corporations have made a last-minute pitch to President Donald Trump urging him not to reconsider plans to withdraw the United States from a landmark international agreement on climate change. Companies including...
- Related stories: USA to withdraw from Paris climate agreement
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Apple Blue Cross ExxonMobil Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Hewlett-Packard (see HP) Ingersoll-Rand Intel Levi Strauss Mars Microsoft Morgan Stanley National Grid PG&E Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Shell Tesla Motors Tiffany Unilever VF Corp Walmart