The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 8 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor
US software giant Oracle Corp. is to be deleted from the FTSE4Good index series, index firm FTSE’s corporate responsibility standards suite, over human and labour rights. Oracle is one of seven companies that will be deleted as of March 18 as part of...
Author: Peter Clarke, EE Times
[So. Korea]…lobbying groups in Asia have come together to launch the "Samsung Accountability Campaign…” The campaign is demanding that Samsung take responsibility for the hazards of chip manufacturing and compensates workers…The campaign has been...
- Related stories: So. Korea: NGOs, families of workers allege links between work at Samsung semiconductor factories and cancer
- Related companies: Fairchild Semiconductor IBM Samsung
[book] Challenging The Chip: Labor Rights and Environmental Justice in the Global Electronics Industry
Author: Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition
This book is the first comprehensive examination of the impacts of electronics manufacturing on workers and local environments around the world... The book's twenty-five chapters not only document the unsustainable practices of the growing electronics...
Author: Association of Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA)
The Taking Stock report focuses on identifying the key investment themes which investors should be evaluating in order to analyze environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues relevant to the largest and highest impact sectors in Asia...banks,...
- Related stories: Association of Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA) & IFC report highlights key themes by sector for analysis of Asian companies' environmental, social & governance performance
- Related companies: ABN Amro adidas APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Limited) Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) B&Q (part of Kingfisher) Bank Negara Indonesia Banpu BHP Billiton BYD Celestica Cemex China Exim China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) China Steel Cisco Systems Citigroup CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Debenhams Dell Flextronics Ford GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Gap Gold Peak Grameen Bank H&M Henan Rebecca Hitachi Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Huawei Technologies IBM IKEA ING Intel Jabil Circuit Jaya Tiasa JPMorgan Chase Kingfisher Kookmin Bank Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Limited Brands Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Luen Thai NEC New Look Newmont Nike ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Patagonia Pentland Group PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Polo Ralph Lauren Posco PTT Rabobank Reebok (part of adidas) Rimbunan Hijau Royal Philips Electronics Sainsbury Sanmina-SCI Sharp Shenhua Group Siam Cement Sinar Mas Group Sinopec Solectron Sony Stora Enso Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) UPM Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Yanzhou Coal Yue Yuen
Author: Carbon Disclosure Project, ASrIA, Trucost
In 2006, CDP [Carbon Disclosure Project] extended [its] information request to over 2000 companies in total, which included 125 from Asia excluding Japan... Overall, only 26% of the companies responded to the information request...The mixed response...
- Related stories: Carbon Disclosure Project, in which investors request corporate disclosure on carbon risk & management: ASrIA analyses findings for Asian companies
- Related companies: Aboitiz AXA Banpu Cheung Kong China Life Insurance China Mobile China Netcom China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) China Steel China Telecom China Unicom Chunghwa Telecom CITIC Pacific CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Dongfang Electric Electricity Generating Public Company Esprit General Electric Guangdong Electric Power Development (part of Guangdong Yudean Group) Guangzhou Development Industry Holdings Hang Seng Bank Henderson Land Hindustan Unilever Hon Hai Hong Kong Electric Huaneng Power International Hutchison Whampoa Hyundai Kia Motor Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) ICICI Indian Oil Corporation Infosys ITC Jardine Matheson Kansai Electric Power (KEPCO) Kookmin Bank Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) MTR NTPC ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PetroChina Posco PTT Reliance Industries S-Oil Samsung Siam Cement Singapore Airlines Singapore Telecommunications Sinopec State Bank of India Sun Hung Kai Properties Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) Tata Consultancy Services (part of Tata Group) Telekom Malaysia Tenaga Nasional Wharf Holdings Wipro Woori Financial Group
Author: Human Rights Campaign
[Rates companies on policies and practices toward gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, consumer & public policy issues....
- Related companies: Aetna Agilent Technologies Alltel Alston & Bird Altria American Airlines American Express Apple AT&T Avaya Bausch & Lomb Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Borders BP Capital One Cargill Cendant (now Avis Budget) Charles Schwab Chevron ChoicePoint Chubb Group Cisco Systems Citigroup CMP Media (part of United Business Media) Corning Credit Suisse Cummins DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Eastman Kodak Edison International Emerson Electric Entergy Ernst & Young Estée Lauder ExxonMobil Faegre & Benson Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) Ford Freescale Semiconductor Gap General Dynamics General Mills GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hyatt IBM Intel Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants KPMG Kraft Foods Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lexmark Lincoln National Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) MBNA (part of Bank of America) Meijer Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Gypsum Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Nissan Nordstrom Northern Trust Olivia Companies Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E Prudential Financial RadioShack Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Rite Aid Rockwell Collins SABMiller Safeway (USA) SBC Communications (now AT&T) SC Johnson Sears Shaw Industries (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Nextel Sun Microsystems SunTrust Banks Tech Data Toyota UBS Unisys United Business Media US Airways Viacom Volvo Car (part of Ford) Walgreen Washington Mutual Wells Fargo Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Worldspan Wyndham Xerox
full report: Dodging Dilemmas? Environmental and Social Accountability in the Global Operations of California-Based High-Tech Companies
Author: Lyuba Zarsky, Naomi Roht-Arriza & Leif Brottem, California Global Corporate Accountability Project
full report [can be downloaded from the following page]: Dodging Dilemmas? Environmental and Social Accountability in the Global Operations of California-Based High-Tech Companies [refers to Advanced Micro Devices, Agilent Technologies, IDT...
The Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced a new partnership to reduce perfluorocompound greenhouse gas emissions in the semiconductor manufacturing process...According to the EPA, the...