The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 12 results. You are on page 1 of 2.
Forum | 27 September | New Jersey
Author: Emily Steel, The New York Times
"Fox settles discrimination lawsuits for roughly $10 million", 15 May 2018...
New CEO activism: business leaders are defending rights by raising awareness & leveraging economic power
Author: Aaron K. Chatterji & Michael W. Toffel, Harvard Business Review (USA)
"The New CEO Activists", January 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Angie's List Apple CNBC (part of Comcast) Disney (see Walt Disney) Hobby Lobby IBM Lyft NBA Netflix New York Times Oracle Salesforce.com Twitter Under Armour
"Fox losing more advertisers after sexual harassment claims against O’Reilly", 4 Apr 2017...
Author: The New York Times
"Starbucks, Exxon, Apple: Companies Challenging (or Silent on) Trump’s Immigration Ban", 30 Jan 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Airbnb Amazon.com Apple AT&T BlackRock Bloomberg Chevron Citibank (part of Citigroup) Coca-Cola Comcast ConocoPhillips Expedia ExxonMobil Facebook Fiat Chrysler Ford General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Lyft Marathon Resources Microsoft Morgan Stanley New York Times Nike Procter & Gamble Sony Starbucks Target Time Warner Uber Verizon Walmart Walt Disney Wells Fargo
Commentary: Controversial Trans Pacific Partnership agreement not likely to continue without US involvement
Author: Kavaljit Singh, Madhyam
"The TPP is Dead. What Happens Next?", 25 Nov 2016...
SumOfUs.org is a global corporate accountability watchdog for the 21st century...As a Campaigner/Data Analyst you’ll [be]...responsible for winning campaigns that take on the largest corporations in the world...[a]...Savvy data analyst, responsible...
Author: Eurasia review.com
A perceived lack of real progress in the improvement of conditions for foreign labour, aggravated by a Qatari reluctance to engage in public debate beyond platitudes, is undermining the soft power goals underlying the Gulf state’s sports strategy....
- Related companies: FIFA
...Our top management had conducted meeting with Burmese workers on last Thursday, March,7 and had announced the new salary increment scheme to them and explained to them the details of salary increment...
- Related stories: Jordan: Burmese workers strike at Century Miracle Apparel factory, protesting low wages, alleged discrimination
- This is a response from the following companies: Century Miracle Jordan
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Bahrain Watch has a project, "PR Watch", that highlights PR firms that have worked in some form for the government of Bahrain. The press release refers to the government’s “ongoing human rights violations against its own citizens.” [Business &...
- Related in-depth areas: Bahrain Watch: "PR Watch", company responses and non-responses
- Related companies: Bell Pottinger BGR Group Big Tent Communications Cloud Media Entertainment Dragon Associates G3 Gardant Communications Hill + Knowlton Strategies M&C Saatchi Mark Stewart Productions New Century Media Olton Potomac Square Group Qorvis Communications Sorini Samet & Associates Trippi & Associates