The following companies also match your search keywords:
1 contracts match your search keywordsshow
Your search returned 2178 results. You are on page 1 of 218.
Legal Affairs Committee of Swiss upper house affirms political will for an indirect counter-proposal to Responsible Business Initiative
Author: Secretariat of the Committees for Legal Affairs
[Note: This is an unofficial summary translation by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre of the Swiss Parliament's press release. The original is available in French, German and Italian. See above for more context.]...
Cambodia: The Ministry of Labour and unions prepare to negotiate minimum wage for 2020 for garment workers
Author: Kunthear Mom, Khmer Times
"Unions prepare to negotiate minimum wage", 19 August 2019...
- Related companies: Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia
Myanmar: UN report concludes that the Burmese army and its associated businesses are responsible for systemic persecution & violence
Author: Gary Kleiman, Asia Times
"Myanmar military business sketch alerts investors", 14 August 2019...
- Related companies: Union of Myanmar Economic Holdings (UMEHL)
Discussion | 19 September | Haag
Author: Abraham D. Walta Media (Ethiopia)
"UN agency partners with Ethiopian Airlines to combat human trafficking"...
Author: Wakini Njogu (The Star)
"Riding on jobseekers' desparation: Human trafficking redflags"...
Author: Kristine Aghalaryan, Hetq
...Hetq has revealed that Russian businessmen, via various offshore companies, are extracting gold from the most profitable mines in Armenia and Georgia. These companies, in turn, are linked to diverse Russian government circles. In Armenia, former and...
Commentary on scope, prevention & legal liability provisions of Revised Draft of proposed binding treaty on business & human rights
Author: Peter Hood & Julianne Hughes-Jennett, Hogan Lovells, on JD Supra
"UN Working Group publishes revised draft of business and human rights treaty: commentary on scope, prevention and legal liability", 26 Jul 2019...
- Related stories: Expert commentaries on Jul 2019 Revised Draft of proposed treaty on business & human rights
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on proposed binding treaty Statements, initiatives & commentaries
...Teleperformance has been committed...to guaranteeing respect for the fundamental rights of its employees. The group works on a daily basis to continuously improve the working conditions and well-being of its employees....
- Related stories: France: Formal notice sent to Teleperformance re. compliance with Duty of Vigilance Law amid reports of human rights violations; Incl. co response
- This is a response from the following companies: Téléperformance
Author: Prensa Latina (Cuba)
“Bolivia considers Peru a Key Partner for Regional Trade”, 27th July 2019...